Twitter: Jerry on why he talks more than other owners and GMs

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But at what point does the family step in and remove him from decisions.
I know it can’t be answered, as many will say now, or it should have already been done. :laugh:
My dad is 87 and we dare not go against him....of course, unlike Jerry, he's still in his right mind. Lol

pete026

Reaction score
Well, thanks for ruining that song for me!:laugh:
I think I told you I went to high school in Manchester. Freshman year, first day in homeroom; the kid sitting next to me wrote out the lyrics to Pink Floyd "Animals" album. The whole album. I was impressed and went out and bought it the next weekend. Hooked on Pink Floyd since.

lkelly

Reaction score
Having not read the replies, this is my reaction to that Jerry quote:

im-sorry-i-m8kvw7.jpg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
opposing fans of other teams love Jerry, they know he's the reason the Cowboys will never win anything ever again.
They hope he never dies. One day he might need a pig heart so he can live forever.

75boyz

Reaction score
That JerrySpeak ultimately all leads back to an accountability of one. Him. Which means there is none.

The multitude of past historical posts here have covered how Jerrys unique family structure leads to futility.

What an ego I tell ya.

RS12

Reaction score
1989 is when he entered our lives as fans of his newly purchased NFL franchise. The real question is how much did he daily vomit from his mouth BEFORE he bought the team?
Saw recently his 1989 press conference his exact words were "we must win, we will win". Apparently that only meant at the beginning of his tenure.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The best line may be "We don't have these issues." The overwhelming majority of professional, semi-professional and amateur sports franchises and teams have multiple personnel within their command structure. Each have varying degrees of success or failure with their end product but it can be argued that most work.

Jones makes an assertion that his preference is uniquely special in its effectiveness. However, his premise is not strong enough to avoid scrutiny or criticism based on his assumption. His position would have been strengthen with better overall regular and post season success but that is not the case.

One can say their silverware is spotless until a closer look reveals dishwasher spots. That is what Jerry Jones needs for himself. Cascade.

Asklesko

Reaction score
What Jerry thinks about his team: there's no middle man
What Jerry doesn't realize: it's all middle man