Jerry, please stop insulting our intelligence

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I know we are just fans, but I don't appreciate Jerry insulting our intelligence as fans. His statement this morning about Henry not fitting our offense and such is absolute cap, and he knows it. Jerry, please stop insulting our intelligence.

We have two rookie olinemen. You know what helps rookies? A running game. Henry can bowl over people if needed. Sure, he may not get quite as many yards as he's getting in Baltimore, but our entire team would be better with him here. It's simple fundamental football. A good running game makes the rest of the offense successful. It opens up the play action, which is Dak's biggest strength. Dak is at his best when he can play action.

I would appreciate it if Jerry would just come out and admit he messed up not getting Henry. My anger at him would significantly lessen if he'd admit his mistake and put fixing our run game and stopping the run as a top priority.

You can only fix an issue when you admit you make a mistake. Instead, he sees fit to insult our intelligence.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Additionally, I just read his explanation of the Amari Cooper trade. That's also an example of him insulting our intelligence. Trading him was fine, but we could've gotten much more for him. The problem is that Jerry, again, is no where near the GM he thinks he is, and it's why the last 29 years are what they are.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He can't and he won't.
He does not care.

A good coaching staff will take a talented player and find ways to utilize them.
I mean the they brought in Quinn, that is what they told us. That was to be the big difference between him and Marinelli and Nolan.
And also with MM taking over for Garrett.
Instead of drafting players, or signing FA's (which is a rarity) that fit their system. They will find players then adjust the system for them.

Another bold face slap in the face lie by Jerry.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More and more fans are realizing not only how bad JJ is as a GM, but more importantly how little he really cares for the team or its fans.

What I mean about not caring about this team is this: If Jerry Jones really cared about the great history and reputation of this franchise he would step down. He cares more about himself and his pathetic ego than our beloved Cowboys. There is no question about that.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What intelligence can we have as Cowboys fans? Jerry has sucked the intellectual abilities out of all our brains, he's conned us into believing that we have a team every season to be proud of. He lies to us, says weird things, and we suck it up!!!!! You win Jerry!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He can't and he won't.
He does not care.

A good coaching staff will take a talented player and find ways to utilize them.
I mean the they brought in Quinn, that is what they told us. That was to be the big difference between him and Marinelli and Nolan.
And also with MM taking over for Garrett.
Instead of drafting players, or signing FA's (which is a rarity) that fit their system. They will find players then adjust the system for them.

Another bold face slap in the face lie by Jerry.

I know he doesn't care, and he's been making it more and more obvious. Al Michaels has frequently pointed out on Pat McAfee's show among others that he has to adjust his commentating style to account for the fact that fans know more than we used to. We fans have so much more information at our hands than Jerry thinks. We can literally Google player's contract details. We can literally find where the best time to June 1 a player is. We can literally Google draft prospects and find who are the best options.

What Jerry doesn't know is we can all see when he's full of crap. This isn't 1998 when he blew the Randy Moss pick. The internet is much more powerful now.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know he doesn't care, and he's been making it more and more obvious. Al Michaels has frequently pointed out on Pat McAfee's show among others that he has to adjust his commentating style to account for the fact that fans know more than we used to. We fans have so much more information at our hands than Jerry thinks. We can literally Google player's contract details. We can literally find where the best time to June 1 a player is. We can literally Google draft prospects and find who are the best options.

What Jerry doesn't know is we can all see when he's full of crap. This isn't 1998 when he blew the Randy Moss pick. The internet is much more powerful now.
lol without seeing this, this is exactly what i'm saying (thanks for technology) then when Jerry says all this mess, he can be checked immediately by people on a radio show or whatever that can easily access the info Jerry is lying to us about

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What intelligence can we have as Cowboys fans? Jerry has sucked the intellectual abilities out of all our brains, he's conned us into believing that we have a team every season to be proud of. He lies to us, says weird things, and we suck it up!!!!! You win Jerry!!!

Maybe it's because I'm 31, but I can literally find, assuming Jerry doesn't restructure Dak's deal, when we could June 1 him for the most optimal time. I can literally research draft prospects with a simple search of Walter Football and a simple YouTube video. Jerry thinks it's 1998, and we fans can't research stuff. we can Google what he says and found out what's true and what's false.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe it's because I'm 31, but I can literally find, assuming Jerry doesn't restructure Dak's deal, when we could June 1 him for the most optimal time. I can literally research draft prospects with a simple search of Walter Football and a simple YouTube video. Jerry thinks it's 1998, and we fans can't research stuff. we can Google what he says and found out what's true and what's false.
Rusty you're killing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
lol without seeing this, this is exactly what i'm saying (thanks for technology) then when Jerry says all this mess, he can be checked immediately by people on a radio show or whatever that can easily access the info Jerry is lying to us about

Exactly. I mean, does he think his fans are computer illiterate? Does he not think we can use Google to find out what's true or false?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know we are just fans, but I don't appreciate Jerry insulting our intelligence as fans. His statement this morning about Henry not fitting our offense and such is absolute cap, and he knows it. Jerry, please stop insulting our intelligence.

We have two rookie olinemen. You know what helps rookies? A running game. Henry can bowl over people if needed. Sure, he may not get quite as many yards as he's getting in Baltimore, but our entire team would be better with him here. It's simple fundamental football. A good running game makes the rest of the offense successful. It opens up the play action, which is Dak's biggest strength. Dak is at his best when he can play action.

I would appreciate it if Jerry would just come out and admit he messed up not getting Henry. My anger at him would significantly lessen if he'd admit his mistake and put fixing our run game and stopping the run as a top priority.

You can only fix an issue when you admit you make a mistake. Instead, he sees fit to insult our intelligence.
Takes a lot more than Jerry to insult my intelligence....you, may friend, are intelligent enough not to be insulted. You can see thru the BS?