Jerry, please stop insulting our intelligence

gtb1943

Reaction score
Dak needs to understand that while at the moment Jethro will give him what he wants and maybe even appear to treat him like family, he should remember that Romo was in the same position and Jethro turned on him. You are only a favored player until Jethro decides otherwise and then he will stab you in the back

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak needs to understand that while at the moment Jethro will give him what he wants and maybe even appear to treat him like family, he should remember that Romo was in the same position and Jethro turned on him. You are only a favored player until Jethro decides otherwise and then he will stab you in the back

Yup, and he won't get what he needs until it's just about to late.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Additionally, I just read his explanation of the Amari Cooper trade. That's also an example of him insulting our intelligence. Trading him was fine, but we could've gotten much more for him. The problem is that Jerry, again, is no where near the GM he thinks he is, and it's why the last 29 years are what they are.
And Rusty, the reason he acted like a two year old when called out on the radio recently is he’s is completely surrounded by suck-ups and sycophants who constantly prop up his fragile monster ego that he is really good at this. He’s not used to anyone not buying what he sells.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And Rusty, the reason he acted like a two year old when called out on the radio recently is he’s is completely surrounded by suck-ups and sycophants who constantly prop up his fragile monster ego that he is really good at this. He’s not used to anyone not buying what he sells.

Exactly, and that's the thing that I was saying last week that we fans can take advantage of. When he sees nobody is buying what he's selling, it's bound to affect him.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
FIRE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only ask me nice questions, don't insult my intelligence, my intelligence tells me that i'm doing everything right and can do nothing wrong. When you question this, I'm going to get rude and start insulting people in my way!!!!!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well yeah. His statements today really annoys me. The notion of the Cooper trade he stated along with his comments about Derrick Henry is ridiculous imo.
He's not gonna tell the world he screwed up. Jump a little higher and get over it. Don't stoop down and get sucked in.....we have too many sewer rats already.
And. No,I'm not talking about zoners, I'm talking about FO and media.

Last edited:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was curious to hear him today after He had his hissy spoiled manchild fit last week. After 30seconds I realized I really never want to hear him speak again.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He's not gonna tell the world he screwed up. Jump a little higher and get over it. Don't stoop down and get sucked in.....we have too many sewer rats already.
And. No,I'm not talking about zoners, I'm talking about FO and media.

I understand that, but I think you can also understand me wanting this team to be more than it is. I think this team can be much better than it is. I'm not trying to stoop down. I'm trying to express that I think we could have been better with Henry.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I know we are just fans, but I don't appreciate Jerry insulting our intelligence as fans. His statement this morning about Henry not fitting our offense and such is absolute cap, and he knows it. Jerry, please stop insulting our intelligence.

We have two rookie olinemen. You know what helps rookies? A running game. Henry can bowl over people if needed. Sure, he may not get quite as many yards as he's getting in Baltimore, but our entire team would be better with him here. It's simple fundamental football. A good running game makes the rest of the offense successful. It opens up the play action, which is Dak's biggest strength. Dak is at his best when he can play action.

I would appreciate it if Jerry would just come out and admit he messed up not getting Henry. My anger at him would significantly lessen if he'd admit his mistake and put fixing our run game and stopping the run as a top priority.

You can only fix an issue when you admit you make a mistake. Instead, he sees fit to insult our intelligence.
C'mon man you can insult half our fans. Jerry has them convinced it is all the QB's fault and that Troy carried the best team ever assembled.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can use google to know Jerry sucks as GM.

Exactly, and I can see videos of Derrick Henry being able to bowl people over or juke people out. Not to mention that the oline might be able to have a better blocking scheme for Henry because there might be a back that can use their skill sets. Kinda like a decade ago maybe with Murray, but like, way better than Murray.