Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Are we talking about the same player?
The one who had a major regression last year leading the NFL in interceptions ?
Regression? As in 6-7 of his interceptions were on his receivers? Plus, being limited to only 1 true weapon at WR all season, an injured Oline where musical chairs was used with backup material, an Oline coach who sucked for the past 3 years and is no longer here, a RB duo who couldn't muster even 70 yards combined several times against the best front 7 opposing Defenses, hence why their RBs coach is no longer here, and an inexperienced O-Coordinator who failed terribly at creating better plays/schemes/playcalling and also is no longer here?

Bagman

Reaction score
Let me get this straight........."nobody can eliminate their screw ups better than Dak". Really ? Jerry said this? Thats like saying nobody attends more AA meetings than my drunk Uncle Charlie. Yikes.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

main-qimg-781910769fa86b47917c936969cec979

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Regression? As in 6-7 of his interceptions were on his receivers? Plus, being limited to only 1 true weapon at WR all season, an injured Oline where musical chairs was used with backup material, an Oline coach who sucked for the past 3 years and is no longer here, a RB duo who couldn't muster even 70 yards combined several times against the best front 7 opposing Defenses, hence why their RBs coach is no longer here, and an inexperienced O-Coordinator who failed terribly at creating better plays/schemes/playcalling and also is no longer here?
How are things down at the Dak Davidian compound?