Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I think we all know Jerry enough to know the man is a drunkard, rich old drunkard....but still a drunk. Knows football about as much as i know about quantum physics. Dak is a middle of the pack QB trying to be propped up as a franchise championship type QB with his inflated salary. He is the kind you have when you are in the middle of a rebuilding job, but getting paid like you are ready for the big show. You have to be moronic and have blinders on to believe Jerry. But hey, suckers born every minute, like PT Barnum used to say. And Jerry approved.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Dak's mistakes eliminated Us from the playoffs.

I think We can win with Him, but only if We're realistic about who He is.
I hope this nonsense is just media pufferation.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Regression? As in 6-7 of his interceptions were on his receivers? Plus, being limited to only 1 true weapon at WR all season, an injured Oline where musical chairs was used with backup material, an Oline coach who sucked for the past 3 years and is no longer here, a RB duo who couldn't muster even 70 yards combined several times against the best front 7 opposing Defenses, hence why their RBs coach is no longer here, and an inexperienced O-Coordinator who failed terribly at creating better plays/schemes/playcalling and also is no longer here?
LOL...here come the BS excuses from the same expected members that try and protect Dak at all costs as if protecting a girlfriend.

1 true weapon yet Rush went 4-1 and went 4 games without a turnover.....but Dak couldn't do the same thing.

Mke sure to blame the water boy and the guy who washes Dak's jock....aka blame yourself.

raven55

Reaction score
he has always lived on JIMMY JOHNSON's reputation and in this for to long (27years) has when out of his way to show he put a super bowl team together and has fell on his face every year so far.. and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how football stupid he is and quess what waiting in tyhe wings is someone just as stupid party boy stephen