Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Interesting to see who agrees with Jerry and his 25+ years of mediocrity vs others who think Jerry is an idiot.

Many years ago Jimmy traded Dallas's best player to start a dynasty. Nowadays Jerry trades a 1st for a player and a couple of years later trades him for a 5th.

Well we are at another crossroads with Dak. Who thinks Jerry will do the championship thing vs bumbling thing?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting to see who agrees with Jerry and his 25+ years of mediocrity vs others who think Jerry is an idiot.

Many years ago Jimmy traded Dallas's best player to start a dynasty. Nowadays Jerry trades a 1st for a player and a couple of years later trades him for a 5th.

Well we are at another crossroads with Dak. Who thinks Jerry will do the championship thing vs bumbling thing?
Jerry cannot admit a mistake so he will redo Dak's contract. Then when Dak fails this year he will claim it came out of the blue and nobody saw it coming.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Just when I thought Chuckles had the most asinine comment of the week, Booger blows him out of the water. If he is a mistake eliminator, why do we here “I need to be better…I will be better” after every bad game???
because King Jerry thinks he can speak it into existence. The emperor has no clothes and hasn't for a very long time.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL...here come the BS excuses from the same expected members that try and protect Dak at all costs as if protecting a girlfriend.

1 true weapon yet Rush went 4-1 and went 4 games without a turnover.....but Dak couldn't do the same thing.

Mke sure to blame the water boy and the guy who washes Dak's jock....aka blame yourself.
Shut your trap, Army punk.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Fans and media seem to forget what Dak did against Tampa’s defense in the playoffs after the embarrassing opening night loss. Dak does fix his mistakes for the most part. San Francisco has our number defensively.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Well he makes more than everyone else so I guess he's right

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Fans and media seem to forget what Dak did against Tampa’s defense in the playoffs after the embarrassing opening night loss. Dak does fix his mistakes for the most part. San Francisco has our number defensively.
Bull crap. Dak even threw a pick 6 that was dropped by the LBer on the real final drive of the game first play. Same as he did against the Texans. He's trash.