Twitter: Jerry: Probably fair to say Dak is in a slump

Kalyan

Reaction score
Jerry's man crush makes him make bad decisions, like trading 2 #1 picks to seatle to help Aikman win one more SB, glad he didn't take Jonny Manzell, but giving Zeke that contract is a mistake.

But glad he is seeing and saying what the reality is

Blake

Reaction score
If Dak doesn't get it figured out before the playoffs he should just retire... seriously. I think the PTSD from his leg injury has caused him to mentally check out.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott leading an NFL team to the Super Bowl or the field for the rest of his career?

If you could place that bet there's not a single person here that wouldn't take the field every single time. Because it's easy to blindly support when there's nothing to lose.

lkelly

Reaction score
If you all wait a few minutes, I'll go check Urban Dictionary for the meanings of Arkansas Slump and Pittsburgh Slump. I'm guessing that they are vastly different, and quite possibly Class 3 mis-demeanors. (is that last word really blocked?!)

slick325

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with stating the obvious. The world can see that Prescott isn't playing well. Hopefully the offense gets its rhythm back.

It starts with the RBs getting healthy enough to make an impact again. When the offense was humming, Dallas had the number 1 rushing offense and two backs in the top 8 in rushing. Get the OL in order by putting Williams back at LG. Running the ball makes the game easier for Prescott. 29-0 when they run more than pass. Get the running game back on track 1st and foremost. I hope those backs can get close to healthy.

Last edited: