Twitter: Jerry: Probably fair to say Dak is in a slump

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yup, and, on that note, I gotta say. I love how Mike didn't just guarantee the win, but he DELIVERED! When was the last time we did that?
Its been awhile, dont think Garrett ever did, probably all the way back to Jimmy days, but I couldnt tell you a specific game, just seemed like a Jimmy move.
It was sweet regardless, but you bring up a very good point.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Didn't Jerry blame the receivers last week for the struggles of the offense?

Jerry just wants people to think he knows what he's talking about and how to fix it. Just smile and nod when he talks, it makes him feel better.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is human and won't be perfect just because the Cowboys paid him a lot of money. Why this is so hard for some people to grasp amazes me.

Even the $505 million man Mahomes had a slump earlier this season when the Chiefs struggled to put up points; and eventually he played his way out of it. Relax people.
But we are really stressed!
Dak is in a slump, but can he bring himself out of it on his own, improving his play reliant on current offense around him staying about at this level going forward?
Thats the real question I believe most are asking.
He already has his starting three WRs, a healthy Schultz at least at TE.
OL played much better vs Skins.
I know that Dak, being great Dak, is heavily reliant on a strong ground game, it affects most teams that have the same issue, so I get it and understand that Dak needs this running game to improve, but thats where the problem lies.
I remember posting in a thread during post draft that we really need to focus on adding that RB3 and how important the position will be especially with an extended season and one particular poster that posts everyday, always here,
wont call him out,,,, told me "well thats all I need to know about you"... lol... so nuff said then, I dont have much respect for those that pee pee on proper build model thought process,,, but anyway.
Its a 17 game season, and its not that hard to put a little more impetus on securing a RB3 with a bit more upside than what we have been entertaining for several years, and this year would have just made total sense to do so.
We are currently looking at Clement, Hardy, and Ito, in no particular order, and that is probably worst in league at RB3...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Its been awhile, dont think Garrett ever did, probably all the way back to Jimmy days, but I couldnt tell you a specific game, just seemed like a Jimmy move.
It was sweet regardless, but you bring up a very good point.

That and, apparently, it's something that Landry once did as stated in another thread. That way he did it was incredible, and Garrett wouldn't possess the stones to dare try it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That and, apparently, it's something that Landry once did as stated in another thread. That way he did it was incredible, and Garrett wouldn't possess the stones to dare try it.
Indeed, and hey Furboy is that you in your sig and Icon,, sweet gig you got if thats the Furboy... awesome!!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Indeed, and hey Furboy is that you in your sig and Icon,, sweet gig you got if thats the Furboy... awesome!!!!

Yaaas, that's my fursuit! The sig is from the con in Chicago hehe. My furname is Rusty Bourne, and that's the world famous Rusty Bourne.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Very cool,, send Jerry a Pic,, we need an upgrade over Rowdy!

Haha, I'm happy with my current job, but I'd love him to see it. At the very least, it might give him an idea as to what the current mascot SHOULD look like. Who doesn't like an adorable horse? And what animal better suits a cowboy than a horse?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well well Jerry. Calling out the QB? Nice. When the guy signing the checks says something, thats a good incentive to play better lol
You don’t know Jerry speak very well. Must be a young buck. Jerry is spot on with his evaluation. Read it in it’s entirety instead of the click bait thread title mouth breathers will slobber over.

I don’t want to say that, slump, but that’s probably fair. But it’s such a multi-faceted evaluation that I would say our offense is definitely away from where we were playing 5 and 6 games ago."

coult44

Reaction score
Well well Jerry. Calling out the QB? Nice. When the guy signing the checks says something, thats a good incentive to play better lol

Did You listen to the interview? He didn’t call out anyone. Far from it. It would be best to listen to the interview before commenting on it. Just sayin

kskboys

Reaction score
Did You listen to the interview? He didn’t call out anyone. Far from it. It would be best to listen to the interview before commenting on it. Just sayin
Hard to listen to Jerryspew.

vig454

Reaction score
Dak seems to always have late season slumps. Kind of expected .