Twitter: Jerry: Probably fair to say Dak is in a slump

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak Prescott leading an NFL team to the Super Bowl or the field for the rest of his career?

If you could place that bet there's not a single person here that wouldn't take the field every single time. Because it's easy to blindly support when there's nothing to lose.
No. People would take the field because its 31 other teams your betting with. You sound like stephen a smith lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No. People would take the field because its 31 other teams your betting with. You sound like stephen a smith lol
If you really believed in Dak the way you pretend to on here then you'd have faith that Dak can lead a team to a Super Bowl win, no?

Are you saying you don't believe in Dak Prescott? Have you seen the light?

Blake

Reaction score
I'm predicting the next thread will be a quote from the kid.

Kellen Moore: I'm not sure if Dak is in a slump.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No one can publicly undermine his head coach like Jerry Jones. :muttley:

phildadon86

Reaction score
If you really believed in Dak the way you pretend to on here then you'd have faith that Dak can lead a team to a Super Bowl win, no?

Are you saying you don't believe in Dak Prescott? Have you seen the light?
I do have faith in that. I put money on it at the beginning of the year. I also KNEW how much of an impact that Parsons was going to have. The defensive improvements and Dak being who he is is what made me put money down. And I dont think it was a bad bet. Tell me something. The guy that was playing weeks 1-6 you also said was in the ELITE class right? You said it. Whats happening now I have no idea, but I refuse to believe he went from elite to garbage without something happening, and I also refuse to believe that guy at the beginning of the year wont come back. Maybe I am a homer, and a positive person but I also competed in many things and I have had things happen physically and mentally that didnt have me competing at the level I was accustomed to and went into funks. Happens in my job as well (sales). So I have faith he can right the ship. Thats all I am trying to say.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
Glad he is feeling the heat straight from the top.

Don't complain, don't make excuses, get your head in the game, and play better and make smarter decisions that lead to winning,

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I do have faith in that. I put money on it at the beginning of the year. I also KNEW how much of an impact that Parsons was going to have. The defensive improvements and Dak being who he is is what made me put money down. And I dont think it was a bad bet. Tell me something. The guy that was playing weeks 1-6 you also said was in the ELITE class right? You said it. Whats happening now I have no idea, but I refuse to believe he went from elite to garbage without something happening, and I also refuse to believe that guy at the beginning of the year wont come back. Maybe I am a homer, and a positive person but I also competed in many things and I have had things happen physically and mentally that didnt have me competing at the level I was accustomed to and went into funks. Happens in my job as well (sales). So I have faith he can right the ship. Thats all I am trying to say.

What he is now is closer to the real Dak then what he was those first 6 weeks. Those first 6 weeks was an anomaly. He has never played that well in his 6 year career. He followed that up by playing the worst he has ever played in his career. I expect him to get better than he is right now, but he's going to be closer to what he is right now then what he was the first 6 weeks.

He just doesn't have the talent to sustain that kind of play we saw. I believe something between the 2018 and 2019 version of Dak is the best we can hope for the next 3 years.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry. SHUT UP.

And for those of you claiming he's a good owner/GM, explain this obvious gaffe.
It's psychology.....big part or the game and the locker room.....geeks wouldn't understand.....

JayFord

Reaction score
He is in a slump

he looks just as Bad as Patrick Mahomes did earlier this season (and Patrick looked beyond awful$

phildadon86

Reaction score
What he is now is closer to the real Dak then what he was those first 6 weeks. Those first 6 weeks was an anomaly. He has never played that well in his 6 year career. He followed that up by playing the worst he has ever played in his career. I expect him to get better than he is right now, but he's going to be closer to what he is right now then what he was the first 6 weeks.

He just doesn't have the talent to sustain that kind of play we saw. I believe something between the 2018 and 2019 version of Dak is the best we can hope for the next 3 years.
See. You have nothing to backup that statement. That's why you get labeled the way you do. Dak was playing like that last season before the injury, and came out this year on fire for 6 weeks in a row. Against GOOD TEAMS mixed in as well. Think what you want but we will agree to disagree.

If you want my honest opinion. It may sound weird. But watching the way the offense was run during the win streak to now. I feel like they have tightened up the playbook and are playing very vanilla. Its stupid IMO but it just doesn't add up. Look at the pre snap motion prior to the bye to now alone, its non existent. Its very risky but I think that could be happening.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never been part of Booger’s agenda to backup his HC or his son.

Good to be king.