Video: Jerry sends SAS 'happy birthday' message following Jets game

Carson

Reaction score
From what I understand, SAS loves Jerry and Stephen and has frequently considered them "buddies."

It's us he can't stand.

It’s all scripted and for show.

At the end of the day, Jerry, Stephen and SAS’s pockets continue to get fatter. At the end of the day, they want to make money.

Bash Cowboys? Clicks and views galore

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry told you point blank last season when he corrected Stephen, he wouldn't even trade in his HOF status for another championship.

Winning is not a priority in Dallas, no matter how many fruity Jerry quotes from 1993 they mount on the wall at the Star. This franchise is soft and has been since Parcells left.
I'm glad some fans finally get it. Jones is a fat cat now. He's made it to the top in everything. He's not stressed anymore about winning.

JayFord

Reaction score

At the end of the day, Jerry, Stephen and SAS’s pockets continue to get fatter. At the end of the day, they want to make money.

Exactly

a bigger story would be the rams losing three straight....the cowboys arent SB contenders the rams are that needs to be discussed more

John813

Reaction score
That's cool, I've accepted that a long time ago. But doing this immediately following the worst loss of the season? Look where he's at, he hadn't even left the stadium yet.

I hear ya. I've just come to accept that he values attention more than winning.
Well, he wants to win, but only if he can get the credit.

He's a businessman first and foremost.

Zordon

Reaction score

Why is the owner of the team fraternizing with a man who calls the hard working fans of his franchise "disgusting vile creatures"? @erod @Section446 @zrinkill @nightrain and the rest of you guys that attend games and put money in Jerry's pockets, how do you feel about this?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Why is the owner of the team fraternizing with a man who calls the hard working fans of his franchise "disgusting vile creatures"? @erod @Section446 @zrinkill @nightrain and the rest of you guys that attend games and put money in Jerry's pockets, how do you feel about this?
Was a Cowboys fan long before Jerry showed up. I don't look at it like I am supporting Jerry, it's the furthest thing from my mind. I certainly wasn't at the Meadowlands Sunday to put money in Johnson's pocket. It's all about the game on the field and the team I have followed for nearly 5 decades. I don't pay much attention to the owner's box or front office stuff.

ShortRound

Reaction score
They play off our emotional attachments to the game and talk about the history of the game. Blah blah blah. Anything to keep you hooked.

It’s a business, nothing more. If he really wanted to win why keep Garrett for ten years? He was there with Jimmy he knows what it takes.

Rayman70

Reaction score
odd bedfellows..weird...it speaks volumes about how much winning matters to JJ...its more about promoting his brand than the product quality. SELL SELL SELL. That's all it is.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm cool with it PR goes a long way. What I would like is for our team to shut SAS up once and for all....

gmb1

Reaction score
odd bedfellows..weird...it speaks volumes about how much winning matters to JJ...its more about promoting his brand than the product quality. SELL SELL SELL. That's all it is.
They're all sellouts. :popcorn:

Zordon

Reaction score
I have hated Jerry Jones for years ..... And have not been to a game since the 90's
My bad, I got you confused with somebody else.

They're all sellouts. :popcorn:
Jerry really is a sellout. To be caught yucking it up with this man after the worst loss of the season is shameful. It's so obvious everything wrong with this organization from the soft play on the field to the plastic atmosphere in the stadium is because of him. Jimmy said it best, this place is a country club.

jjktkk

Reaction score
That's cool, I've accepted that a long time ago. But doing this immediately following the worst loss of the season? Look where he's at, he hadn't even left the stadium yet.
Except you haven't accepted it. You're on here every day making new threads *****ing and moaning about Jerry, Stephen, Jason, etc...

Lutonio

Reaction score
Smith is doing nothing but playing a character. He doesn't feel as strongly about the Cowboys (or any other team, really) as he pretends to. Taking a polarizing stance on one of the most popular sports franchises on the planet is one of the main pillars of his career, and it has proven to be a very smart move.

But really it's nothing more than WWE heel drama. Jerry probably sees the relationship as symbiotic.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Ugh, why is Jerry sending birthday wishes to the most anti-Cowboys person in American media immediately following an embarrassing loss to the Jets?

While the fans are suffering, our owner/GM is yucking it up with the person who calls Cowboys fans "vile disgusting creatures" minutes after that shameful performance.

You see things like this and it makes you wonder what's really the priority here. :(

It's justified, the amount of time (although hate) Stephen A Smith gives the Cowboys adds to our popularity. Sometimes haters add value...

Nonetheless :espn:

Vomit

Reaction score
Ugh, why is Jerry sending birthday wishes to the most anti-Cowboys person in American media immediately following an embarrassing loss to the Jets?

While the fans are suffering, our owner/GM is yucking it up with the person who calls Cowboys fans "vile disgusting creatures" minutes after that shameful performance.

You see things like this and it makes you wonder what's really the priority here. :(

The priority here (for the last 25+ years) is a gutful of Johnny Walker Blue, a half billion party barge and enough cash to buy a small European Country. Winning football games..............that's priority #325 or so.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

Jerry is unhinged.