Video: Jerry sends SAS 'happy birthday' message following Jets game

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But really it's nothing more than WWE heel drama. Jerry probably sees the relationship as symbiotic.
In alot of ways it is. Cowboys fans tune in to see what Smith says about them this time. Smiths comments keep the product coming out of peoples mouths as well as rallying the fanbase to support it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is Jerry reciprocating love to someone who calls his loyal paying customers "vile disgusting creatures"? Do you see how disrespectful that is?
It’s all an act and all about $. He has many of you completely fooled. Jerry likes him because it keeps the Cowboys in the forefront. It’s as simple as that.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s all an act and all about $. He has many of you completely fooled. Jerry likes him because it keeps the Cowboys in the forefront. It’s as simple as that.

play-triple-yahtzee-800x800.jpg

chagus

Reaction score
Dude, its a game. Its a ratings game and both are playing it. Its just business.

basilhayden

Reaction score
I actually can't stand this fan base either. He can't stand us because after a few losses we act like we do on this board and after a few wins we act like we do. Nobody can just root for the Cowboys. It's fire everyone and "I hope we lose because of some stupid idea a 40 year old living in their moms basement comes up with". Worst fan base in sports.

You can't see it, but you are actually the type that Jerruh has taken advantage of...

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Stephen A. plays a character. His job is more sports entertainment than it is sports analyst and he’s really good at what he does.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why is Jerry reciprocating love to someone who calls his loyal paying customers "vile disgusting creatures"? Do you see how disrespectful that is?
Because Stephen A. Smith keeps the Cowboys in the media spotlight.
The only BAD publicity is NO publicity. :(

kevm3

Reaction score
I actually can't stand this fan base either. He can't stand us because after a few losses we act like we do on this board and after a few wins we act like we do. Nobody can just root for the Cowboys. It's fire everyone and "I hope we lose because of some stupid idea a 40 year old living in their moms basement comes up with". Worst fan base in sports.

It's been 20 years of mediocrity and no real plan to change that, so it's not a 'few losses'

Dallasfann

Reaction score
You can't see it, but you are actually the type that Jerruh has taken advantage of...

Oh how did I not see it before. Here, I'll follow suit and turn into a cry baby ***** and I'm sure that's the trick to make Jerry retire. On Sunday all I do is root for this team to win, nothing more nothing less..it's all I can do. Try it sometime.