Video: Jerry sends SAS 'happy birthday' message following Jets game

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone who watched a Footbal Life-Jerry Jones should know that his HOF induction was his pinnacle because it was about him, he didnt have to share that with anyone. Going forward, IMO, any team success is minimal to him compared to what he has already achieved individually.

Zordon

Reaction score
Except you haven't accepted it. You're on here every day making new threads *****ing and moaning about Jerry, Stephen, Jason, etc...
And here you are *****ing about someone *****ing.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
SAS says he hates Cowboys fans. He hates US, not even the team. Hes literally said that repeatedly and Jerry says Happy Birthday.

My lawd.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
It’s all scripted and for show.

At the end of the day, Jerry, Stephen and SAS’s pockets continue to get fatter. At the end of the day, they want to make money.

Bash Cowboys? Clicks and views galore
This. The only thing that can get to Jerry is the media questioning Jerry as a GM and his failings in regards. Otherwise he's a fat pig rolling in warm mud.

visionary

Reaction score
Ugh, why is Jerry sending birthday wishes to the most anti-Cowboys person in American media immediately following an embarrassing loss to the Jets?

While the fans are suffering, our owner/GM is yucking it up with the person who calls Cowboys fans "vile disgusting creatures" minutes after that shameful performance.

You see things like this and it makes you wonder what's really the priority here. :(

LOL @Zordon
Buddy, I can I my hope that you are not wondering any more and already know that the priorities of Jerry are revenue and his ego. End of story

dfense

Reaction score
Ugh, why is Jerry sending birthday wishes to the most anti-Cowboys person in American media immediately following an embarrassing loss to the Jets?

While the fans are suffering, our owner/GM is yucking it up with the person who calls Cowboys fans "vile disgusting creatures" minutes after that shameful performance.

You see things like this and it makes you wonder what's really the priority here. :(

Makes me think you take your fandom a little too personal.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

You wanna earn the big money ? You have to sell your soul.

Section446

Reaction score
Why is the owner of the team fraternizing with a man who calls the hard working fans of his franchise "disgusting vile creatures"? @erod @Section446 @zrinkill @nightrain and the rest of you guys that attend games and put money in Jerry's pockets, how do you feel about this?
Every year, I get the bill in the mail and every year, I question if it's still worth it. I'm to the point with the team in general where it's not even fun any more. I used to get so excited for a win and so down with a loss, now I'm almost emotionless.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jerry probably makes $3-5million/day. No matter how much he claims he wants to win, he still looks at running the Cowboys as a fun hobby.

Oh no. Running the Cowboys is his *business*. That's his life's work. Most valuable sports franchise in the world. That's winning. Jerry is #1, and has been for years.

Trying to win *on the field too* is a fun hobby.

DallasInDC

Reaction score

It's a billion dollar business... What do you think Jerry's number one priority is? Making money. If we so happen to win it's icing on the cake ( he already has 3 Lombardis, a yellow jacket and a GM of the year award) .

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I believe SAS said he’s actually friends with Jerry but his hate is Dallas fans. But I get the point.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
It’s not about the wins with Jerra, it’s about the money and being a celebrity. Those are more important to him than a football team that wins Super Bowls.

CB61

Reaction score

I've said this a thousand times as long as the Dallas Cowboys are in the news good bad ugly horrible overrated Jerry Jones still makes money publicity is money to him he's got the whole world talking about the Dallas Cowboys and that turns into dollars for him

yimyammer

Reaction score
Why is Jerry reciprocating love to someone who calls his loyal paying customers "vile disgusting creatures"?

because he agrees with SAS, jeri pays lip service to the fans but that's all

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Jerry cares about putting on a “Show”, he admitted it the sad day when Green Bay came back from a 24 point deficit and beat our sorry butts. Of course his nephew Garrett was coaching during that debacle.

Zordon

Reaction score
I've said this a thousand times as long as the Dallas Cowboys are in the news good bad ugly horrible overrated Jerry Jones still makes money publicity is money to him he's got the whole world talking about the Dallas Cowboys and that turns into dollars for him
Jerry cares about putting on a “Show”, he admitted it the sad day when Green Bay came back from a 24 point deficit and beat our sorry butts. Of course his nephew Garrett was coaching during that debacle.
because he agrees with SAS, jeri pays lip service to the fans but that's all
You guys are right. This is why he never gets too worked up about the refs screwing us over. Looking back he probably loved the controversy around the Dez catch. It really sucks what this man has done to this franchise.