Jerry should not forget the Giants last Possession

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Derek Henry's performance yesterday technically placed Houston 32nd in Rush Defense. Dallas' rushing defense was pathetic all season. There has to be some changes coming.

Unfortunately, there are no Javon Kinlaw's in this draft. There are a few prospects in the middle rounds, but unsure how good they will be.

Defensive Tackle needs to be the Top Priority for Dallas this offseason.
There are two excellent DTs in this draft who are good vs the run and make plays in the backfield. Iowa and Bama DTs who had great years. You don’t have to be 350 to play the run well. Both of these guys are over 300.

Manster68

Reaction score
There are two excellent DTs in this draft who are good vs the run and make plays in the backfield. Iowa and Bama DTs who had great years. You don’t have to be 350 to play the run well. Both of these guys are over 300.
We will get a good read and evaluation on Christian Barmore and DJ Dale next Monday in the National Championship game. If Fields and Trey Sermon gash Bama up the middle consistently then that will stick out like a sore thumb. I like Barmore and Dale, but I'm not high on those two quite as much as you are.

To me, Barmore is a 3rd round pick at best; Dale is a 5th.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Love it actually!!! Good riddance. Glad to see the quick hook.

Again MM proves he is a step above the horrid Garrett.
That wasn't Nolan's fault tho lol. I mean the players all have gap responsibility and hung back like they were worried about a play action pass lol.