Jerry should take a lesson from Sean Payton and let Dak go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There's several people that routinely throw insults...that you give likes to.

Sorry, I'm just not getting the double standard/hypocrisy here.
Like I said above it’s a case by case study. If a guy has insults thrown his way and he throws them back I can’t say he’s in the wrong for throwing them back.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I mean it’s clear what the issue is. I’m a Dak fan and I support him and there are certain posters on this site that triggers. That’s all it comes down to. Grown men offended someone doesn’t agree with them. And I’m not playing victim your insults never really hit hard or sting.
How do you explain the other Dak fans who don't draw the same attention? It's only the guys like you and a couple other superfans that can't take any criticism without making it personal in their responses.

Then you (they) whine like little girls when they get a little thrown back at them.

Cracks me up that I had a short exchange with you yesterday which I walked away from leaving you the last word and when I come back this morning the first post I see is you still talking about me. But yea, you're not playing victim. lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How do you explain the other Dak fans who don't draw the same attention? It's only the guys like you and a couple other superfans that can't take any criticism without making it personal in their responses.

Then you (they) whine like little girls when they get a little thrown back at them.

Cracks me up that I had a short exchange with you yesterday which I walked away from leaving you the last word and when I come back this morning the first post I see is you still talking about me. But yea, you're not playing victim. lol
I brought you up because I wrongfully accused Steve of calling me something he didn’t. Like I said I’m not playing victim if I couldn’t handle it I would’ve put you on ignore lol. It’s that simple.

As far as how do I explain the other Dak fans who don’t draw the same attention? Who are you referencing? Because I know for sure in the last few days I’ve seen AC, Q, Rockport, Ranching, Gin among others get the same treatment. So not sure what you mean?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
What do you mean one side? Those are all your posts. You’re telling me there’s no other poster you could’ve replied to? None?
Come on man.

What did you post that elicited my responses? AKA the other side. I really think you truly just don't understand much of what you are reading and that is the cause of much of your problem.

And here you are again with the victim mentality, 'why me? why not some else?'

To answer your question though. There is a small group much like you. We all know who I am talking about. I do give them the same feedback that I give you. The big difference though, is that they come and go whereas you are a posting machine. You post hundreds of times a week. It only seems like I'm picking on you because you provide so much more material.

Here's another Twain quote for you.

"You can't reason with your heart; it has its own laws, and thumps about things which the intellect scorns."

Dude, I am only reflecting yourself back at you. Don't you like yourself?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I brought you up because I wrongfully accused Steve of calling me something he didn’t. Like I said I’m not playing victim if I couldn’t handle it I would’ve put you on ignore lol. It’s that simple.

As far as how do I explain the other Dak fans who don’t draw the same attention? Who are you referencing? Because I know for sure in the last few days I’ve seen AC, Q, Rockport, Ranching, Gin among others get the same treatment. So not sure what you mean?
Read my other post than think hard about the names you just mentioned and the similarities they and you share. It should be clear.

Enough wasting the forums time today. I'll check back to see what tomorrow's episode of As The Marathon Continues brings.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Come on man.

What did you post that elicited my responses? AKA the other side. I really think you truly just don't understand much of what you are reading and that is the cause of much of your problem.

And here you are again with the victim mentality, 'why me? why not some else?'

To answer your question though. There is a small group much like you. We all know who I am talking about. I do give them the same feedback that I give you. The big difference though, is that they come and go whereas you are a posting machine. You post hundreds of times a week. It only seems like I'm picking on you because you provide so much more material.

Here's another Twain quote for you.

"You can't reason with your heart; it has its own laws, and thumps about things which the intellect scorns."

Dude, I am only reflecting yourself back at you. Don't you like yourself?
Like I said I don’t care about your insults to play victim. I’m just telling you what it is.

I post more than most on this site so I know what comes with that especially being pro Dak.

What I’m saying is this is a forum right? A Cowboys forum….you claim I’m this and I’m that and I do this and do that. If I’m triggering you this much why don’t you have me on ignore? Because you can’t.

Who would you engage with? Literally all of your posts are dedicated to me. That’s not a flex or playing a victim that is a fact. I’ve made posts on Micah Parsons..no response. I’ve made them on Lamb no response. I’ve made them on Zeke….but all of my posts you respond to shockingly are Dak threads.

There would be no issue if I wasn’t pro Dak lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Read my other post than think hard about the names you just mentioned and the similarities they and you share. It should be clear.

Enough wasting the forums time today. I'll check back to see what tomorrow's episode of As The Marathon Continues brings.
:laugh:I already know. All of these posters yet you come for me….

IMG-0917.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.