Jerry should take a lesson from Sean Payton and let Dak go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. It's an entirely separate discussion, the like of Dak vs the FO's ineptitude.

And if Dak wants to move on, there's nothing we can do anyway.
And there’s that too. If he wants to move on then there’s really no way to trade him. He’d test free agency he’s shown he’s not afraid to bet on himself. He’s shown them time and time again and I don’t think he’s changed in that regard.

kskboys

Reaction score
And there’s that too. If he wants to move on then there’s really no way to trade him. He’d test free agency he’s shown he’s not afraid to bet on himself. He’s shown them time and time again and I don’t think he’s changed in that regard.
And unfortunately, if I were Dak I'd want to separate from this cluster olio of an org.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
'Yup. You and I have had several discussions, some in agreement some not, but it's never personal.
Exactly and that’s where I was going with it. I can’t sit here and say everyone is sheep who disagrees with me because there are posters like you I engage with and while we don’t agree all the time we also don’t disagree all the time either. It’s weird that there’s certain posters on this site we just simply disagree on everything. If I say Philly sucks they will argue with me over it lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And unfortunately, if I were Dak I'd want to separate from this cluster olio of an org.
As would I. There’s a nasty aura around here and he should take blame for lack of post season success but something isn’t right when it’s been 28 years and the average age of your team ain’t even 28 lol.

kskboys

Reaction score
Exactly and that’s where I was going with it. I can’t sit here and say everyone is sheep who disagrees with me because there are posters like you I engage with and while we don’t agree all the time we also don’t disagree all the time either. It’s weird that there’s certain posters on this site we just simply disagree on everything. If I say Philly sucks they will argue with me over it lol.
The biggest problem on this board is the small group of posters who's veritable existence is about insulting others who don't agree w/ them.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I know enough about you to know you’re a middle aged man talking tough because you pot anonymous. If you were required to post your name and address every time you posted you wouldn’t say 99% of the things you say. It gives you courage. And like I’ve said you and a few others don’t determine anything lol. You guys are sheep just following each other.
If you think calling you out for and proving your deflective behavior and requiting your constant denial of it and the insults that come along with it are insults in kind on a forum is “talking tough”, you have a deluded view of reality. This post is just another deflection into an ad hominem that is effectively whining about supposedly “talking tough” concerning those actions mentioned in the previous sentence, which you’ll once again ignore because you are Mr. Deflection.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
As would I. There’s a nasty aura around here and he should take blame for lack of post season success but something isn’t right when it’s been 28 years and the average age of your team ain’t even 28 lol.
As long as we're taking the Schoonmakers/Kelvins/Escos/Trystens/Jayons in the 2nd round, we're just not going to step up to super bowl contention. You simply cannot make this mistake over and over and over and get better. Sammy might be in this group, to be seen.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
A first round pick is a big deal. Especially if that team sucks. And it’s the Raiders or Giants? First off those teams aren’t a Dak Prescott away from winning they aren’t even a Mahomes way from winning. Secondly, those teams stink why would Dak go there right now when they can suck and add a first round talent to that team next year?

It just makes no sense.

As far as what could they have done? You are literally arguing that they should trade him for whatever pick they can get for him. Ok that should’ve been done before now.

One thing I’ve noticed about the NFL or life in general? Procrastination is never rewarded. Never. You can’t be late to the party and expect to get in.
Getting a viable QB is also a really big deal.

It doesn't matter whether you or I think they are a QB away. All that matters is are they interested in getting a veteran QB. If we can project they will be interested come next spring, why wouldn't they be interested today?? In other words, I don't accept that teams will be beating down the door .... but no one could be enticed to act now. As you said, procrastination.

Because several of them have the money & capital to drastically change their roster in a short period of time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good morning folks. Thanks for tuning in to another episode of As The Marathon Continues.

Today we learn how young Marathon struggles to deal with all the big meanies who attack him on an internet forum. Will he come to understand why he draws this attention? Will he begin to notice that it's pretty much just him that draws this attention. Stay tuned!

Brought to you by the makers of Summer's Eve.
IMG-0917.jpg

:laugh: This me drawing attention huh? No intentions of talking Cowboys just talking me with all these threads lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you think calling you out for and proving your deflective behavior and requiting your constant denial of it and insults that you initiate with insults in kind on a forum is “talking tough”, you have a deluded view of reality. This post is just another deflection into an ad hominem that is effectively whining about supposedly “talking tough” concerning those actions mentioned in the previous sentence, which you’ll once again ignore because you are Mr. Deflection.
You know what? I never even asked…what do you think I’m deflecting from lol? Or is it a deflection if I ask?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Getting a viable QB is also a really big deal.

It doesn't matter whether you or I think they are a QB away. All that matters is are they interested in getting a veteran QB. If we can project they will be interested come next spring, why wouldn't they be interested today?? In other words, I don't accept that teams will be beating down the door .... but no one could be enticed to act now. As you said, procrastination.

Because several of them have the money & capital to drastically change their roster in a short period of time.
Because next spring you can get him for no draft compensation.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The biggest problem on this board is the small group of posters who's veritable existence is about insulting others who don't agree w/ them.
Marathon is solidly in that group which is exactly why he has an ever increasing number of fans. He doesn't get this flack for his opinions. He get for his attitude towards others. He is far more the problem than anyone who has responded to him in this thread.

Now he is playing the victim. You can't make this up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Marathon is solidly in that group which is exactly why he has an ever increasing number of fans. He doesn't get this flack for his opinions. He get for his attitude towards others. He is far more the problem than anyone who has responded to him in this thread.

Now he is playing the victim. You can't make this up.
I mean it’s clear what the issue is. I’m a Dak fan and I support him and there are certain posters on this site that triggers. That’s all it comes down to. Grown men offended someone doesn’t agree with them. And I’m not playing victim your insults never really hit hard or sting.

I mean just look at this

IMG-0917.jpg

You have no intentions of talking Cowboys. You claim I’m this and that why haven’t you put me on ignore? Because you’d have no one to engage with. Every single one of them is directed to me lol.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
IMG-0917.jpg

:laugh: This me drawing attention huh? No intentions of talking Cowboys just talking me with all these threads lol.
Cute how you only post one side. Now post the comments that elicited my responses. You want to go post for post? You have more non-football related posts in the last week than I do in the last year.

I can't believe you would actually choose to compare our posting history, but that is you and that is why your fan club grows by the day.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As long as we're taking the Schoonmakers/Kelvins/Escos/Trystens/Jayons in the 2nd round, we're just not going to step up to super bowl contention. You simply cannot make this mistake over and over and over and get better. Sammy might be in this group, to be seen.
Yeah they play around with that second round and it’s sad because when they don’t play around they do well. Chido, Diggs, Connor, D Law….history says play it safe and you will get a solid pick. I still for the life of me don’t know why they drafted Schoon so high when they have Ferguson.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cute how you only post one side. Now post the comments that elicited my responses. You want to go post for post? You have more non-football related posts in the last week than I do in the last year.

I can't believe you would actually choose to compare our posting history, but that is you and that is why your fan club grows by the day.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. lol
What do you mean one side? Those are all your posts. You’re telling me there’s no other poster you could’ve replied to? None?

Status
Not open for further replies.