Twitter: Jerry Speaketh

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL.

Taking a TB in the 2nd round last year? After you just paid Elliott a crap ton and had Pollard?

Imagine letting Jones walk, passing up Diggs in the 2nd to take a TB. That would have been awesome and the threads here would have been legendary.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel Collins is gone for the year, or at least until late December. And that is only a SWAG (scientific wild "butt" guess).

ET will not happen unless an injury happens. Or if they are talking, the contract is an issue, ET may want some guarantees Jerry does not want to give for future cap reasons. Which have nothing to do with signing Dak, just cap management overall. Again a SWAG.

So what do they do with the OL to adjust for this. Can Martin move to RT, if Tyron returns, does Knight play RT. Other options?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL.

Taking a TB in the 2nd round last year? After you just paid Elliott a crap ton and had Pollard?

Imagine letting Jones walk, passing up Diggs in the 2nd to take a TB. That would have been awesome and the threads here would have been legendary.

I think that is just some of jerry rambling, his way of saying that kid is a very good player. That would be like him saying, we liked Joe Burrow.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I feel Collins is gone for the year, or at least until late December. And that is only a SWAG (scientific wild "butt" guess).

ET will not happen unless an injury happens. Or if they are talking, the contract is an issue, ET may want some guarantees Jerry does not want to give for future cap reasons. Which have nothing to do with signing Dak, just cap management overall. Again a SWAG.

So what do they do with the OL to adjust for this. Can Martin move to RT, if Tyron returns, does Knight play RT. Other options?

There seems to be enough doubt.....I'd just shelve him for the year at this point. Get the surgery done and hope all is well for 2021.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Unlikely they pull off that play any more than Dak, but would they have been closer to the goal and had a better chance before the play began? Perhaps. Dallas wasted a lot of time on that drive.

Surprised Jerry would say that publicly, if that's indeed what he said.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unlikely they pull off that play any more than Dak, but would they have been closer to the goal and had a better chance before the play began? Perhaps. Dallas wasted a lot of time on that drive.

Surprised Jerry would say that publicly, if that's indeed what he said.

Play calls were horrendous on that drive. I been questioning Moore, more in these 1st 3 games than I did all last season.