Twitter: Jerry Speaketh

pansophy

Reaction score
who said that just saying if people cant see the difference between Mahomes, Rogers, and Wilson Vs a Dak or other qbs in tier 2 with Dak, well you are blind.. Daks a very good QB no doubt but he isnt near elite status..most likely never will be,

that doesnt mean im dak hater..I like dak
I agree with you here. Dak is in the 2nd group of QBs, but that second group is good enough to win. Romo was in that 2nd tier too, in my opinion at least. Both very good with a different set of strengths and weaknesses. As much as I loved Romo, I'm not sure it is fair to Dak for Jerry to say that Romo would have won that Seattle game. That might have been a salary negotiation message than a true belief on his part.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who said he was the GOAT? I made a statement of fact. You tried to argue it. You lost.
I lost because you excluded anyone before Romo and anyone after Romo lol. It was a hilarious way to cherry pick but a cherry pick nonetheless. You got it though champ lol.

Where did I say you said he was the GOAT?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree with you here. Dak is in the 2nd group of QBs, but that second group is good enough to win. Romo was in that 2nd tier too, in my opinion at least. Both very good with a different set of strengths and weaknesses. As much as I loved Romo, I'm not sure it is fair to Dak for Jerry to say that Romo would have won that Seattle game. That might have been a salary negotiation message than a true belief on his part.
pretty much sums it up

pansophy

Reaction score
pretty much sums it up
Been reading more about that quote, and it looks like Jerry never really said anythign negative about Dak in the first place. Hill just invented a criticism for clicks it appears.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Been reading more about that quote, and it looks like Jerry never really said anythign negative about Dak in the first place. Hill just invented a criticism for clicks it appears.
we know this because we were talking about the actual quote earlier in the day..people are trying to be poop stirrers including the media..

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Unlikely they pull off that play any more than Dak, but would they have been closer to the goal and had a better chance before the play began? Perhaps. Dallas wasted a lot of time on that drive.

Surprised Jerry would say that publicly, if that's indeed what he said.
Maybe he said it to motivate Dak...... who knows

What we do know is that Romo lost to Seattle without Wilson and Dak beat Seattle with Wilson in the playoffs

khiladi

Reaction score
97 yards of KC’s RB first game on 8 carries was with 6 men in the box or less.

That’s the difference between a guy like Mahomes and an over-rated stat-padder like Dak...

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I lost because you excluded anyone before Romo and anyone after Romo lol. It was a hilarious way to cherry pick but a cherry pick nonetheless. You got it though champ lol.

Where did I say you said he was the GOAT?

Where did I say you said I said it? I just wanted to know why you brought it up.

So basically this stat means he's better in the 4th quarter than quarterbacks who came into the league until he retired? So what that's Eli, Phillip and Ben? And this means what to you? He's the goat?

He always was. These guys trying to revise history is pathetic.....

khiladi

Reaction score
Mahomes came back against elite defenses all the way to the SB in his second full year as a starter and then beat the 49ers, one of the best, if not best defenses in the league on a bad day. Dak choked against third-string bum secondary on the Eagles when it came down to it. And he does it consistently while the Eagles play man all day long against this bum end teams are frightened of the RG.

The comparisons between him and Dak are an utter joke.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Where did I say you said I said it? I just wanted to know why you brought it up.
Are you just arguing to argue or what's going on? What is your stance that Romo was the best 4th quarter quarterback in the league? I honestly don't know what you're saying.

heir

Reaction score
Jerry is what is wrong with this team. Two days after watching his secondary get shredded he talks about dreaming of drafting RB to be a back up to the one he just paid. Smh. I don't get it. Honestly.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Are you just arguing to argue or what's going on? What is your stance that Romo was the best 4th quarter quarterback in the league? I honestly don't know what you're saying.

I’m saying, during his time in the league, he had the highest 4th quarter rating and the most 4th quarter comebacks. Why these facts trouble you, I don’t know.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m saying, during his time in the league, he had the highest 4th quarter rating and the most 4th quarter comebacks. Why these facts trouble you, I don’t know.
They do not trouble me. I'm just curious to your stance. Usually when people spew off facts they do it for a reason.