Twitter: Jerry Speaketh

Bizwah

Reaction score
Clarance Hill should be forced to make an apology. Jerry DID NOT say Dak wasn't good. Seriously, did anyone bother to read the quote? He was comparing Dak to Mahomes and Wilson. It was a favorable quote. He basically said the move at the end of the game was amazing, "the one he threw the interception on". There was nothing said that wasn't positive.

Other Dallas writers are taking Hill to task over misrepresenting what Jerry said. If it was intentional....he may need to be removed from his position. As it stands, I think he just misheard Jerry.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So much jealousy in the hate for Jerry.
Haters gonna hate.
Before the season began, I thought Jerry and the front office put together a team that can compete for the championship. I still believe that.
This team has the talent to succeed. The players and coaches need to make it happen. Mostly the players.
Quit focusing on Jerry and pay attention to the players on the field.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
My memory isn't the best but what memorable games did Romo win for us? Because I remember thinking like yeah we had a chance to win but we also had a chance of losing with a turnover.

At the time he retired, Romo was the active leader in 4th quarter comebacks and 4th quarter QB rating.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
If you want to be elite you have to tie the game up with 2 minutes to go and 3 time outs. Wilson, Rodgers, Mahomes all tie that game up. Dak is what he is .. an above average quarterback who sometimes gets it done and more often does not.

Zman5

Reaction score
Clown Hill Jr. troll tweeting to get cheap likes from Dak Haters.

starman22

Reaction score
Mr. Clarence really butchered the interpretation of that entire statement. Crazy how he flipped the script entirely. Sounded like Jerry was more praising Dak, but Clarence made it seem like he was critisizing him.

Weird, it's almost like you can't believe everything the media writes or says. Say it isn't so.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At the time he retired, Romo was the active leader in 4th quarter comebacks and 4th quarter QB rating.
4th quarter comebacks no. But he does have the best QB rating....I didn't question that I'm just questioning what big games did he win. Not saying he didn't.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
4th quarter comebacks no. But he does have the best QB rating....I didn't question that I'm just questioning what big games did he win. Not saying he didn't.

um, yes. Romo retired as the active leader in 4th quarter comebacks.

plymkr

Reaction score

I'm really angry with Jerry if he said that. You don't say that about your QB. Whether you feel it's true or intrue I feel you publicly back your QB and never say someone could do it better. If Jerry said that due to contract negotiations then that is very petty, unprofessional and stupid. If I was Dak I'd move on asap if that's the case.

RS12

Reaction score
What do you know. Jerry and I agree on something, there is a gap between us an KC. The how and why that gap exists is another story.