Jerry: There were 7 options, 5 of them eliminated yesterday

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I knew it. This was made based on Marinelli's influence. Unbelievable. You pass up on a college career long starting multi-positional proven stud and gifted/talented DB over a much needed coaching DT3 who never once started last year and needs a lot of help? :facepalm:

Other than 1 play or 2 at the most, watch Hill get dominated by little school Temple last year.

You built quite the case....

Maybe you should start watching another football team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You built quite the case....

Maybe you should start watching another football team.
There's only one team for me and my family. Unlike others, I/we don't baby our loved ones. It's a tough love some don't understand, but Cowboys blood runs through our veins. Cowboys are stuck with me. Sorry to disappoint you. lol

stinkface

Reaction score
Watched the film clip. I can see something there. Whether its a second round something is the question. Seems like once his initial push is stopped he's stopped. Also seems like he gets redirected to no where land pretty often like he can't get off the block and get back to where the action is. He is quick for a large man, but I can see him getting worn down pretty quick. Seems like he was doubleteamed a lot.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
What 3 techs have they passed on? And which of our premium picks the last few years are you giving back to get an available 3 tech with?

They’ve spent two 3rds n the position in recent drafts. And that’s with David Irving on the roster.

This pick was Collins’ replacement. It actually was a need. They just overdrafted him.

We really don't know how much, if any, he was overdrafted. There's no telling where he was rated on other teams boards. He probably could've been taken in the early 3rd, but that would've required a small trade back. It's unlikely he would have been there at 90.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how deep the DT class is and how many were taken in round 1. One of the deepest positions in the draft and we drafted one with our first pick. First since R Maryland and for this team that's saying something

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I would love to know what Kris Richard thinks. I bet he wanted Thornhill.
The sooner Marinelli goes the better..

lool yeah eh! What if Richard was all on board with the pick. Should he go along with Mari. Like you said "I would like to know what Richard thought" but you do not know what Richard thinks :grin: