Jerry: Trey Lance has made the 53

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
See more?

How about this, Jerry.

You make Dak play the first half Saturday with the same scrubs that Lance has to play with and see if he does any better.

He won't.

That's why you traded a first round pick in 2018 for Amari Cooper. Because Dak was looking HORRIBLE with NFL caliber WRs while Lance is having to play future gas station employees.
Like Dak cares.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Does he seriously not understand that things like this make players realize that the head coach has no power or authority?

He isn’t that stupid. He just wants to be a celebrity so badly that he doesn’t care.
The head coach doesn’t have any power or authority.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Rush time. Maybe Dak gets a few snaps with the O-Line starters. Dak and Lamb will be signed pretty soon. JJ likes to lose money by making us and the media all wait and wonder to see what he is going to do. I am not sure if JJ wants The Cowboys talked about in the media (and us) as much as he wants them (and us) talking about him.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I strongly doubt he wasn't consulted before the decision was made.
And one can assume the conversation went something like "... you're gonna erm', put that 'um young man uh, on the roster. He's gonna be uh, a lot cheaper than that er, uh, other guy who wants to take all of erm' uhh my money"

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
After this past week , I felt he should stay, has more potential than Rush. Of course his contract also helps. Hope they keep Rush too though.

slick325

Reaction score
I wonder when Jerry and Stephen will provide the coaches with the final 53 man roster, the depth chart, and the practice squad.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak is our QB1 and Cooper Rush is our QB2. I don't see how we can spare the space to keep QB3 on the 53-man roster. Who doesn't make the 53-man roster because Coach Jones said Trey Lance does? Deuce Vaughn? Hunter Luepke?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is our QB1 and Cooper Rush is our QB2. I don't see how we can spare the space to keep QB3 on the 53-man roster. Who doesn't make the 53-man roster because Coach Jones said Trey Lance does? Deuce Vaughn? Hunter Luepke?
Why you asking a question we cant answer? You sacred of the number three QB?