Twitter: Jerry: "We are closer than those championship game zeroes show"

RS12

Reaction score
He could have been a rapper if a good beat was inserted into his brain-mouth connection.
I am all for it. Lets get him a world tour. Baseball cap on backwards, gold chain. Stage name name "old and wrinkly". Lets see if he goes for it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He's so delusional. He really believes he's done a really great job these last two decades and it's just been bad luck that they've managed 3 playoff wins over that stretch.

Most owners, enduring the same run, would immediately question the direction of the club and make changes at the GM level. But when your owner is your GM, you are basically screwed because the owner will never blame or demand the GM change course.

There is zero doubt that he tells himself every August camp that we are ooooohhhhhhh sooo close to a SB championship. And then we spit the bit and he learns zero from it.

Yah, no, I didnt get that at all. Jerry is an moron, but whatever you just said had nothing to do with what he just said.

Jerry sucks at what he does because he doesnt learn from his mistakes. Nothing to do with him thinking he did a great job. If anything, he admits he has screwed up.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yah, no, I didnt get that at all. Jerry is an moron, but whatever you just said had nothing to do with what he just said.

Jerry sucks at what he does because he doesnt learn from his mistakes. Nothing to do with him thinking he did a great job. If anything, he admits he has screwed up.
But does nothing about it lol. He said he would have fired himself years ago. Yet. Here we are lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
LOL..............what isnt it hilarious to listen to some of these fans?
All I said is Cincinnatis owner who is also GM at least has a superbowl appearance in the last 2 decades. Lol. That’s all I said.

Collins has nothing to do with it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LOL..............what isnt it hilarious to listen to some of these fans?
I'm just saying:
Why bring up something different to the point made?
Yes, they got far. So what?
They can still sign bums.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
And I’m not saying this year he did the right thing. But last year he did something Jerry hasn’t in 27 years lol. That’s all.
Zero counterpoint to mine.
Thank you and goodnight.

RS12

Reaction score
I said this at the SB: Bengals almost winning it probably made Jerry think more than ever he is on the right track and will make him dig his heels in deeper. Mike Brown is the GM and if Brown can do it, so can Jerry (in his mind). Last 26 years be damned.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Being married to a 1st generation Mexican woman and having grown up in Ingleside...
I should have known better.

And are you trying to grow like my long hair?
I always knew you liked me.
I was making fun of Aaron Rodgers on Facebook and one of my former players posted that! Lol I had to share it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All I said is Cincinnatis owner who is also GM at least has a superbowl appearance in the last 2 decades. Lol. That’s all I said.

Collins has nothing to do with it.

Have no idea what you are talking about