Twitter: Jerry: We have a QB we can build with for years to come

Western

Reaction score
giphy.gif

cowboyec

Reaction score
if he really does believe that then I hope they fire kellen moore and get a REAL QB coach.
and I guess this means I need to look at 1st Rd WRs for the draft.

Dak hasnt earned an extension but when JJ made that rams comment....it was a gut punch to getting Justin Herbert or Drew Lock.

ok f/o.....then hire Tom Moore so he can fix this **** and draft a big WR1 with really,really good hands.

Pants

Reaction score
I will admit Dak is bad the SECOND that they give him a legit coaching staff and he fails...there are zero young QB's that would do well with these coaches - it would take a vet QB (ex: Romo) to call his own plays at the line to supercede these buffoons

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As the Cowboys’ passing game struggles, Jerry Jones said the team has not had a true No. 1 receiver in “several years,” on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. Dez Bryant’s last big season came in 2014. Jones signed Bryant to a $70 million contract in 2015 but the production dropped and Bryant was released last April. “I’m basically giving you my definition of a No. 1 receiver and it is Julio Jones. It is the guy we played the other night (DeAndre Hopkins),” Jones said. “Those are the guys. There’s not but about a handful of those in the NFL.”
i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer1m ago

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
As the Cowboys’ passing game struggles, Jerry Jones said the team has not had a true No. 1 receiver in “several years,” on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. Dez Bryant’s last big season came in 2014. Jones signed Bryant to a $70 million contract in 2015 but the production dropped and Bryant was released last April. “I’m basically giving you my definition of a No. 1 receiver and it is Julio Jones. It is the guy we played the other night (DeAndre Hopkins),” Jones said. “Those are the guys. There’s not but about a handful of those in the NFL.”
i

Then why didn't you go out and get one Jerry? You cut Dez and then you didn't make the position better. So next year I guess that's who we are going for in the draft. A year too late.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i

I guess we know what our 1st round pick in next year's draft is gonna be?
:huh: