Twitter: Jerry: We have a QB we can build with for years to come

keysersoze

Reaction score
Certainly possible. I believe that’s the best Cowboys team since the mid 90’s. There would have been no Mexico during the bye week with Parcells around. That team had talent they just needed discipline.
Yet another example of a lack of focus, leadership and killer instinct. Champions celebrate AFTER the Mission is complete. Not before.

keysersoze

Reaction score
This is such meaningless drivel.

Of course “Champions celebrate AFTER the Mission is complete.”

How is it possible to become a champion before winning the game?

Lulz, smh...
I see you’re now resorting to silliness and ignorance
Goodnight.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea. Right. Your cowardly insults won’t change the facts. Romo wasn’t a leader in my opinion. That’s just one example of why.

Dak is our Leader done deal! With Captain Dak at the helm we are experiencing so much Offense that we should invest some for the future.....Those passes are so accurate ....those reads on defense are childs play for him...that footwork John Travolta watch out man.... he fear panic attacks in the pocket are PRICELESS....man before each game i have to drink some RED BULLS just to stay awake when our offense is tearing it up out there.....DAK PRESCOTT our QB for the next 14 years baby...eat your heart out you haters!!!!!!

P.S. The norm in Dallas now is 200 yards limit up on passing per game.....and no 30 th in passing in the NFL...ya baby ...Dak for President baby!!!!

keysersoze

Reaction score
Dak is our Leader done deal! With Captain Dak at the helm we are experiencing so much Offense that we should invest some for the future.....Those passes are so accurate ....those reads on defense are childs play for him...that footwork John Travolta watch out man.... he fear panic attacks in the pocket are PRICELESS....man before each game i have to drink some RED BULLS just to stay awake when our offense is tearing it up out there.....DAK PRESCOTT our QB for the next 14 years baby...eat your heart out you haters!!!!!!

P.S. The norm in Dallas now is 200 yards limit up on passing per game.....and no 30 th in passing in the NFL...ya baby ...Dak for President baby!!!!
:thumbdown:Clown

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Your opinion is respected. But 2 wildcard wins isn’t carrying a team anywhere. That’s very meager in my opinion. But hey!! Some people are impressed with stats and whatnot. I’m impressed by Championships performances.
Dont you think win records are a stat too ??
and QB's cant win in playoffs by themselves or on their own.

Tony's main flaw was he had a great year in 2007, and fame and success went to his head, and parcells was no longer there,
if Parcells had been there he would have kept Tony grounded in reality.
Both Tony and the team and jerry thought the cowboys were so good with Romo, that all they had to do was show up
and play and they would win.
They vacationed before the game, while the giants were playing a WC game and getting ready to beat the cowboys.

The cowboys showed up to play, and the giants showed up determined to win.

Tony had to use the JG offense which was mostly pass pass pass, and mostly the sideline routes.
2008 they got rid of owens which was a mistake, and other things injuries and JG offense dragged the team down.
The defense also started going downhill.
2009 they got destroyed by Minnesota and was it farve? and minnesota shut down the JG offense bigtime and
tony was just being sacked and run for his life most of the game.

After that it became the JG show and nothing happened good until they got him off the offense.
But he was still HC so he could still have his negative effect, hence they lose to GB in 2014, and that was the best chance
to go to SB since 2007.
2016 JG and the jones boys messed up by not putting romo back in at end of season and letting him play thru playoffs.
they go with dak and again GB easily beats a JG led cowboy team.
This was another wasted chance at a SB run.

I think what many mean when they say romo carried the team is that he carried the offense, a offense that is outdated and lacks
innovation.

I enjoyed the Romo era, even though they never got past div round, many exciting games, high scoring big plays wild games.
The Dak era was good in 2016, had a flat bad ending, and has just been bad since then.
Again it isnt all on dak, it is still JG offense, and leader ship, and the jones boys still meddle too much and live in some alternate
reality where cowboys are similar to the rams lol.

When I watch dak play I just have to assume no one is teaching him anything, same for the wr.
It is hard to take a "CIRCUS" to the SB lol.

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Certainly possible. I believe that’s the best Cowboys team since the mid 90’s. There would have been no Mexico during the bye week with Parcells around. That team had talent they just needed discipline.
exactly, Parcells would have kept them from being overconfident and no vacations till the fricking season is over, that was a joke.
Thing is cowboys beat the giants twice already that year, and had lost only 3 times, so it all went to their heads, and the team
really didnt have a HC except Jerry lol.
Wade was DEF coach and game mgr, JG was OC and asst hc.
they had no focus , just show up and play.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
He isn't wrong. We can build with Dak. This forum continues to take things too far.

For years on years, people here wanted to bench Romo for everyone under the sun after every loss. I distinctly remember people wanting to bench him for freaking Stephen McGee.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Jerry..

The Texans can't stop the pass..

They stopped our pass..

You know why Jerry?

Because we can't pass.
What I like is Jerrah's admission we have not had a #1 WR for several years.

If you knew this..why wait until the roof caves in to tell us?

Why wait on drafting one in the draft two years ago instead of Taco?

Why draft a LBer this year when you could have had Calvin Ripley?

This guy is nuts.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I am glad I still follow the Bengals. At least they give me hope, even with Lewis as HC.
They at least have a decent QB, though sometimes I do wonder about Dalton.

And as I been saying, the Browns are closer to a SB than we are.
Maybe 5 years of 1 or 2 win seasons is what it will take.

Zeke should not waste his career here, he should move on when he hits FA, and pull a Bell if they franchise tag him.
I agree.

If I was DAK or Zeke..

I would make them Franchise me and then split for another team the next year.

But you can't Franchise them both.

This is not going to be a happy ending I fear.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

Anything over 200 yds from Dak is a good day now.

The Cowboys have settled for the bare minimum at QB. :facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He isn't wrong. We can build with Dak. This forum continues to take things too far.

For years on years, people here wanted to bench Romo for everyone under the sun after every loss. I distinctly remember people wanting to bench him for freaking Stephen McGee.

Sorry bud the only building going on is "Frustration" all around from the locker room to the fan base....The sooner we do a re-start with a new QB the better for all. Dak Prescott turned out to be a DUD....no way around it.....

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Just for the record, those people that were calling for McGee are the ones who are going to hold the line and die on Dak Hill.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Just for the record, those people that were calling for McGee are the ones who are going to hold the line and die on Dak Hill.
I really do not think so.

I was not one calling for McGee, and I'm not willing to cut Prescott and start White tomorrow either.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really do not think so.

I was not one calling for McGee, and I'm not willing to cut Prescott and start White tomorrow either.
Me either, but I'm not going to defend what has become a downward trend in his play going back to the middle of last season by blaming everything under the sun other than him. And White sucks worse. This offseason we need to look hard at drafting another qb or at least getting someone in here to compete for the job.