Jerry: Wednesday will tell us where Prescott is at

phildadon86

Reaction score
I didn't want to go that far because I would hope that Dak wouldn't be hoping for a bad game from Rush AND a loss, but then again it's Dak, so I could see him not being upset at all if we lose Sunday just so he feels less pressure when coming back.
LOL. Come on dude. Now you are reaching.

No player roots for their own team to lose. Not even Brady who has the biggest ego there is. Rogers neither. Any play can be your last in the league. No player would want to lose and lose a chance at winning. It is non sensical.

I am not sure if you saw that Dak was the first person grabbing Rush and hugging him after the win Sunday. Your dramatics need to stop its getting seriously annoying.

With that said. I dont care who starts under center Sunday. It could be Pollard for all I care. Just win.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL. Come on dude. Now you are reaching.

No player roots for their own team to lose. Not even Brady who has the biggest ego there is. Rogers neither. Any play can be your last in the league. No player would want to lose and lose a chance at winning. It is non sensical.

I am not sure if you saw that Dak was the first person grabbing Rush and hugging him after the win Sunday. Your dramatics need to stop its getting seriously annoying.

With that said. I dont care who starts under center Sunday. It could be Pollard for all I care. Just win.
Dak is fake.

He hugs Cooper one minute and then after the game he's talking about getting the offense healthy will be huge (talking about himself) and when he gets back they're going to "take off".

You still falling for this fake act from him, huh? I thought the way he acted after the 49ers loss would've opened some eyes on who he really is, but I guess the blinders you wear helps with that. You can't quit him just like you can't quit Zeke. You think with your heart instead of your brain. That's why you're going to lose a bet with me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I thought you loved of the Cowboys?

Don't like Rush of the attention he's getting?
I like Rush but being honest saying spin it is vague, rush throws soft lobs , if that doesn't agree with you , sorry its what i see,. G defenses, go STs, thought you lie to win.. forget this is team game..daks 70% velocity is about Rushes 100, just making sure you knew the difference,

links18

Reaction score
Quick someone get to the Land of Make Believe and stake out the Castle for Prince Wednesday's announcement.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I like Rush but being honest saying spin it is vague, rush throws soft lobs , if that doesn't agree with you , sorry its what i see,. G defenses, go STs, thought you lie to win.. forget this is team game..daks 70% velocity is about Rushes 100, just making sure you knew the difference,
Hey, we all have opinions and that's why we come here.

All I want is wins, and playoff success, no matter who plays where. As long as the coaches (or JJ) puts the best players on the field I have no problem with it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak is fake.

He hugs Cooper one minute and then after the game he's talking about getting the offense healthy will be huge (talking about himself) and when he gets back they're going to "take off".

You still falling for this fake act from him, huh? I thought the way he acted after the 49ers loss would've opened some eyes on who he really is, but I guess the blinders you wear helps with that. You can't quit him just like you can't quit Zeke. You think with your heart instead of your brain. That's why you're going to lose a bet with me.
I dont care about losing a bet with you.

I will back the players on this team because its the team I care about and love. I am still critical of their play. You literally said i dont defend Zeke the way I defend Dak. Make up your mind man.

Dak is fake? You hate dak and have a picture of him as your avatar lol. You calling someone else fake is laughable. Dak was talking about getting healthy in general not himself. That is you yet again making assumptions based on words. Just like he called the fans "bandwagoners" when he was referring to the media lol.

I guess he is fake with all of his cancer charities as well right? His mental health awareness charities as well.

Must have made up his mom dying of cancer and his brother committing suicide. I have spent way to much time going back and forth with you. I am putting you on ignore for the rest of the season. Should Zeke not hit the mark I will then unblock you so you can tell me what to put in my signature. Until then. Good day. Your toxicity will no longer impact my life.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I dont care about losing a bet with you.

I will back the players on this team because its the team I care about and love. I am still critical of their play. You literally said i dont defend Zeke the way I defend Dak. Make up your mind man.

Dak is fake? You hate dak and have a picture of him as your avatar lol. You calling someone else fake is laughable. Dak was talking about getting healthy in general not himself. That is you yet again making assumptions based on words. Just like he called the fans "bandwagoners" when he was referring to the media lol.

I guess he is fake with all of his cancer charities as well right? His mental health awareness charities as well.

Must have made up his mom dying of cancer and his brother committing suicide. I have spent way to much time going back and forth with you. I am putting you on ignore for the rest of the season. Should Zeke not hit the mark I will then unblock you so you can tell me what to put in my signature. Until then. Good day. Your toxicity will no longer impact my life.
That's your problem.

You think as long as a star is on their helmet you are required to believe they are something they aren't. That's why you're going to lose that bet with me. I knew Zeke was done and you were, and probably still are, in denial about it.

Dak. Is. Fake.

I don't pay you no mind to you, just like the rest of the Dak homers, unless you pop up in my notifications anyways. So, put me on that ignore list.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What does Jerry mean by “spin the ball?”

A spiral?

From a guy who thought Quincy Carter was a franchise QB? That dude never threw a spiral in his life. Every damn pass was a wobbler lol. No idea how he actually won a few games. Things like that are what made Parcells great, not his 1.5 Super Bowl wins.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Here's what I predict.

We will score more points, but we will give up more points as the defense will be on the field much more and the offense will have less time of possession.

We will lose more games because of this and once again, if we make the playoffs, be an easy out for somebody.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

slick325

Reaction score

Guess this is what he's referencing

Interesting to see how many chunk plays the Lions and Bears have so far. Dallas faces teams over the next 4 games on this list.

Looking forward to seeing how Quinn and this defense handle the challenges.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's what I predict.

We will score more points, but we will give up more points as the defense will be on the field much more and the offense will have less time of possession.

We will lose more games because of this and once again, if we make the playoffs, be an easy out for somebody.

:lmao2:

doubt that very much.