Jerry: Wednesday will tell us where Prescott is at

Swagger

Reaction score
It's funny as the reality is that Dak Prescott has already been exposed regardless of what happens. A practice squad QB is 4-0 for the Cowboys this season including beating the Superbowl winners and runners up.

The team was loaded last season but the QB butchered late drives to secure the W.

It would be a failure if this team failed to reach the Superbowl this season unless there are a load of long term injuries to key players (Prescott isn't one of those).

It also vindicates those of us who consistently stated the front office should have brought in a cheap bus driver/drafted a QB as opposed to paying Prescott elite money and then feeling obliged to feature him in the offense as though he was elite only for him to fall flat on his face when it actually mattered - i.e., outside of garbage time when the team required consistent offensive drives.

khiladi

Reaction score
They didn’t finish the sentence of Jerry..

“where Prescott is at on the bench”

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Well according to Jon Kitna, Dak's throws look like Warren Moon's. So yes we need to see those Moon passes again.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dont care about losing a bet with you.

I will back the players on this team because its the team I care about and love. I am still critical of their play. You literally said i dont defend Zeke the way I defend Dak. Make up your mind man.

Dak is fake? You hate dak and have a picture of him as your avatar lol. You calling someone else fake is laughable. Dak was talking about getting healthy in general not himself. That is you yet again making assumptions based on words. Just like he called the fans "bandwagoners" when he was referring to the media lol.

I guess he is fake with all of his cancer charities as well right? His mental health awareness charities as well.

Must have made up his mom dying of cancer and his brother committing suicide. I have spent way to much time going back and forth with you. I am putting you on ignore for the rest of the season. Should Zeke not hit the mark I will then unblock you so you can tell me what to put in my signature. Until then. Good day. Your toxicity will no longer impact my life.

Running scared, huh? lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
Running scared, huh? lol
No. I am cutting toxicity out of my life.

I have never seen another man comment on another man good or bad as much as said poster. Its like that is literally all he can talk about. There is a lot of positives about this team currently and he is constantly bringing up Dak. Why? I dont run from anything. I just choose to ignore someone who there is no helping.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. I am cutting toxicity out of my life.

I have never seen another man comment on another man good or bad as much as said poster. Its like that is literally all he can talk about. There is a lot of positives about this team currently and he is constantly bringing up Dak. Why? I dont run from anything. I just choose to ignore someone who there is no helping.

I just think it a weak minded person to put people on ignore. I never do that even if I don't like the poster, I just read it and move on but you seem to really get emotional about that poster for some reason.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I just think it a weak minded person to put people on ignore. I never do that even if I don't like the poster, I just read it and move on but you seem to really get emotional about that poster for some reason.
I've been to rehab and dealt with enough in my life to know when it is better to let go. I am letting go. Nothing weak about it. Not surprised with you being judgmental though. Carry on.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been to rehab and dealt with enough in my life to know when it is better to let go. I am letting go. Nothing weak about it. Not surprised with you being judgmental though. Carry on.

Man, you must be in a really rotten mood today. He is in your head not me.

Blackrain

Reaction score
If Dak is to be the leader of this team he needs to prove himself on Sunday night against the eagles the only undefeated team in the NFL and our most hated division rival.

Playing well and beating the eagles puts this whole thing to rest and reestablishes him as the leader of this team.

He should want to play and not take no for an answer.
They know now exactly whether he's capable of playing or not how they're going to spin it and market it is something else.

If he's the leader he should be he should want to put this team on his back and beat the best not wait for the Detroit Lions.

He should realize that Cooper Rush has gone above and beyond his skill set and played way over his head to save the season for Dak to finish it.

Dak owes it to Cooper Rush and the rest of his teammates to step in when he knows that his skill set and mobility is needed in this game against arguably the best in the league.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’ve never understood the need for our GM to talk so much about injuries. I’m absolutely sure all the HCs that have worked for JJ HATE this.

It’s Football 101 to make your opponent not sure about who to prepare for. Jerry makes it easy with his 3-5 appearances weekly on radio and TV. The e-girls should have to prepare for both Rush and Dak. But Jerry makes it easy to know who’s playing. He may even throw in showing off the team’s draft board to prove how smart he is.
Narcissism 101. All attention is good attention. It's called narcissistic supply. He needs attention/supply the same way we need air. If he gets no attention then he literally would feel like he's dying. Narcissism is a horrible mental illness.

plymkr

Reaction score

Guess this is what he's referencing

You know what, I could care less about Dak and when he comes back. I don't care about Rush. I care about Parsons. Why can't Dr. Jones give us a minute by minute update on Parsons groin? Is there an MRI? Is he limping? Is he practicing? I honestly never thought I would say this but I am obsessed with another man's groin. I need information!

b0xZZ

Reaction score
So if Rush comes out and plays decent to become 5-0 as a starter by beating the only undefeated team in football how on earth do you then bench him for Dak? I just can't fathom that.

bigE79

Reaction score
A week or so ago someone wrote that you are “rarely funny.”

I couldn’t agree more.

You’re downright hysterical.

Where’s the tip jar?
Risen is the king of the zone..long live the king...lol

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Dak and Jerry are in cahoots to hold him out of this Eagles game.

They'd much rather Rush play bad in primetime against the undefeated divisional rival instead.

The downside for Jerry is that if Rush can do what I'm sure Jerry doesn't expect...beat the Egirls, then you risk Dak getting booed from the start at home.