Jerry: Wednesday will tell us where Prescott is at

Shane612

Reaction score
LOL. Come on dude. Now you are reaching.

No player roots for their own team to lose. Not even Brady who has the biggest ego there is. Rogers neither. Any play can be your last in the league. No player would want to lose and lose a chance at winning. It is non sensical.

I am not sure if you saw that Dak was the first person grabbing Rush and hugging him after the win Sunday. Your dramatics need to stop its getting seriously annoying.

With that said. I dont care who starts under center Sunday. It could be Pollard for all I care. Just win.
Brady and Rogers have skins on the wall.
Prescott doesn't. Therefore, he is more likely to feel insecure about his job.
No one know what going on in his head, but if he's human....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Brady and Rogers have skins on the wall.
Prescott doesn't. Therefore, he is more likely to feel insecure about his job.
No one know what going on in his head, but if he's human....
It's human nature to feel insecure if you're in Dak's position, but then again, you're talking to people that think Dak is some kind of football machine that that is great at everything.

Praxit

Reaction score
..by Wed, Dak will get new sleep mattress. That should expedite things. ;)..

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Here's what I predict.

We will score more points, but we will give up more points as the defense will be on the field much more and the offense will have less time of possession.

We will lose more games because of this and once again, if we make the playoffs, be an easy out for somebody.
Wrong you hater.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Here's what I predict.

We will score more points, but we will give up more points as the defense will be on the field much more and the offense will have less time of possession.

We will lose more games because of this and once again, if we make the playoffs, be an easy out for somebody.

The Cowboys only ran 53 plays against the Rams and three of those were Rush kneeldowns. Dallas has not controlled time of possession since Rush took over at QB so I don't think the defense will be any more worn down than usual when Dak returns.

plasticman

Reaction score
We really don't need Dak back.

Strange that people want this guy back under center.
It might have something to do with the Cowboys being the #1 offense last season and averaging 32 points a game..

The Cowboys have scored a maximum 25 points with Cooper as the starter. The Cowboys score 26 or more points 64.4% of the time Dak is the starter, about two thirds of the time.

Typically, when a team wins a low scoring game the credit isn't given to the quarterback. For some reason, it's the defense that gets the accolades.....go figure.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Jerry probably won't let Dak come back against the Eagles and possibly look bad. He's got to protect his investment.

They'll wait until they face the mighty Lions and Bears, when Dak can put up his gaudy stats and claim he's "back".
Lions can play well , you never know with bears , ( they beat us with Trubisjky )

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry probably won't let Dak come back against the Eagles and possibly look bad. He's got to protect his investment.

They'll wait until they face the mighty Lions and Bears, when Dak can put up his gaudy stats and claim he's "back".

When the Dogs come to town the Prescott man is ready baby!!!!!:muttley: