Twitter: Jerry: We're going all in for 2024, still believes in Dak

rambo2

Reaction score
I dont care what he is telling me. He loves the sound of his own voice. You know what else he said? That there would be accountablity for the embarassment of the GB game.

He then brought the entire staff back. Again I say to you. Wake up.
Get mad!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
5 more years of Dak. He isn't going anywhere.
I don't believe he is going to be around for that long if the Cowboys don't reach the Super Bowl within the next season or 2. But if the Joneses decides to move on from Dak, I'll be putting more expectations on them to find the QB who they think will get the Cowboys to a Super Bowl and to build the roster around him to help him succeed. As they won't have the Dak excuse to go to anymore once he is gone.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
"Aye-Aye".....GM Giligan.....
tenor.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We’re back baby!

isn't that what he said last year and the year before and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that..................

that's the jerry we know. he is not speaking to the ardent fans. he is talking to the casual and fringe fans who buy merchandise and believe his shiet.

and the general Jerry double speak...."I know fans are p!ssed at Dak, so I will tell them I won't commit, but from the other side of my mouth I say he is great and I believe him..."...that's called speaking from both sides of your mouth!!!

Staubacher

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/...64fDHxy1xzrcQ4qx576cFDLixZfYfHpMC5jEAz4cIbFjo

"This is not a 'talk yourself into it,'" Jones said. "It obviously gives you a lot of things to consider and think about. Everybody has options. This is one I'm very comfortable with. I felt good during the year with the job that Mike was doing. The team was responding well. We were all disappointed that we didn't win that Green Bay game. We had visions of a lot better than that, we all did. But there are things there that we can take forward."

Rhetoric from fans following the decision to bring back McCarthy implied that without change from a coaching standpoint, there wouldn't be a change in on-field results, but Jones said he knows how to make an impact to better position the Cowboys next season in the playoffs.

"I know how to disrupt and understand disruption," he said. "I think that the nature of what we do with our roster decisions – the fact that we're here looking for help for this coming year at the Senior Bowl, the fact that we have free agency opportunities, the fact that we've got substantive decisions to make here on our roster as it pertains to the salary cap – that's enough disruption for me. If we get through all of those decisions, there will be a lot of disruption."
"I think you can look on all three phases and see that we've got room for improvement," he said. "The thing that I would emphasize more than anything is that Dak has room for improvement and not just the scheme around him, but Dak can improve. That's a big plus when you've been playing the game for seven years and, by assessment, have some room to get better in. I expect him to do it next year and the next year."

:thumbdown::facepalm:
Dear Lord he's still trying to sell us a turd

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Great!

Henry, Luvu, Stefon Diggs, center from Broncos, Chandler Jones

Sounds like a good off season pre draft haul
Signing diggs would be a huge mistake. But it's just the type of move Jerry would make. A big name receiver would get the cowboys at the top of every news cycle.

Henry would be a waste too. The run blocking here would give him no chance. He needs to get a head of steam to be effective. Pollard was constantly getting hit in the backfield this year

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
This is my WORST NIGHTMARE. I would rather he starve the team and let it bleed out a natural death. But pumping money into this money pit...is delaying the inevitable. And it makes the recovery that much harder - cap hell.