THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Breaking news!

th

links18

Reaction score
I thought Jerry was supposed to be staying quiet or something? Read that here......

817Gill

Reaction score
I thought Jerry was supposed to be staying quiet or something? Read that here......
Obviously you didn’t read well enough. I said he’s still got his 105.3 spot which is where any quote this year has come from. This isn’t even a newsworthy quote this is common knowledge in Dallas.

But he has stopped his postgame Jane Slater interview and midweek press conference pop ins. Y’all’s reading comprehension is crazy on here lol. No one said he’s completely stopped but drastically reduced his media availability to only this one 105.3 slot.

Want me to link the thread? Didn’t think it would be so controversial to post facts. He literally has gotten rid of two media spots he was a regular at. It wasn’t a debate whether he’s talked less that’s a fact, it was why do you think he’s talking less.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jerry has keep it cool most of the season, but lately he's talking a little more...I liked it when he wasn't talking about much. Cowboys are going to the Playoffs, so Jerry's gonna hold court...all I ask is win in the Playoffs before talking SB.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Get yourself a divisional round win and into a CC before you worry about those next two wins.

That said, we may very easily look back in a few years and notice this was our best team and shot.

fivetwos

Reaction score
My Christmas morning present to you. Jerry refuses to age any further until the Cowboys win another Super Bowl.

Hey, if I had to go through it, why not my great grandkids? What makes them special?
Spalding is cutting his teeth as a super scout as we speak.

With him eventually in the McClay role with old penny pinching meiser Stephen in the Jerry role....

Yeah I'll agree with Jerry....we need to win NOW.

links18

Reaction score
Obviously you didn’t read well enough. I said he’s still got his 105.3 spot which is where any quote this year has come from. This isn’t even a newsworthy quote this is common knowledge in Dallas.

But he has stopped his postgame Jane Slater interview and midweek press conference pop ins. Y’all’s reading comprehension is crazy on here lol. No one said he’s completely stopped but drastically reduced his media availability to only this one 105.3 slot.

Want me to link the thread? Didn’t think it would be so controversial to post facts. He literally has gotten rid of two media spots he was a regular at. It wasn’t a debate whether he’s talked less that’s a fact, it was why do you think he’s talking less.

The entire premise of your silly thread is busted, although I know you thought it made you look very smart when you posted it. Jerry is as much of a loud mouth as he ever was. Merry Xmas! Go Cowboys!