Twitter: Jerry: We've got to get that Championship

Dallasfann

Reaction score
OP so mad Jerry's team already won 3 more games then he predicted/wanted this season. :lmao:

IceBowler

Reaction score
JJ can say whatever he likes. He is, for better or worse, the OWNER and this is still America in spite of Washington DC. As long as he just "says" stuff, I'm good. Just leave your hands and innuendo off the staff and players, Jer ..

Brax

Reaction score
It’s not the destination but the journey, they say. Yes, I am humbled and, more importantly, happy.
Happy with Jerry’s yearly garbage on the road to nowhere, enjoy another journey with no destination, wait till next year, again and again and so it goes in Jerry’s world.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

5z3xgb.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

If Jerry was serious about getting another championship, he would have put his foot down against Bones Fassel & Mike McCarthy and told them we are letting the inconsistent Greg Zuerlein go while having kept Lirim Hajrullahu when he was here for 1 week around mid-season.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Super Bowl? Yeah right. We’re not even capable of beating the Eagles some think…

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Jerry hate this year pales in comparison to previous years. Without a doubt.

No GM keeps his job with Jerry's track record the last 26 years. Even with the 3 early rings he gets a decade, at best, to keep his job.

But since he's installed himself as GM-for-life, and given his son a personnel-director-for-life job, they've earned their criticism over the last 26 years.

No "hate" is required. It's about results, and they haven't produced them.

Mannix

Reaction score
Serious question....will Corky get fired if we make a first round exit???

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Obviously you didn’t read well enough. I said he’s still got his 105.3 spot which is where any quote this year has come from. This isn’t even a newsworthy quote this is common knowledge in Dallas.

But he has stopped his postgame Jane Slater interview and midweek press conference pop ins. Y’all’s reading comprehension is crazy on here lol. No one said he’s completely stopped but drastically reduced his media availability to only this one 105.3 slot.

Want me to link the thread? Didn’t think it would be so controversial to post facts. He literally has gotten rid of two media spots he was a regular at. It wasn’t a debate whether he’s talked less that’s a fact, it was why do you think he’s talking less.
Reading is for sissies. Making things up as you go with no concern for context is the way. America

JayFord

Reaction score
we win a championship and the media wouldnt have anything to talk about all offseason

no ones going to report anything positive dallas

were 10-4 and all i hear is the offense is in a slump