Twitter: Jerry: We've got to get that Championship

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
We don’t have to support every moving piece to support the sum.

I don’t love and support everything my loved ones do but I still provide advice and criticism when felt it’s needed. Ultimately whether I agree with all of their actions and decisions are still there to support them.

If fans want to follow along with blinders and or not bring any critical thinking to the table that’s their choice but yet they are prepared to criticize those that do.

And we still patronize businesses without agreeing with their way of business much like we still love and support our country while not agreeing with every decision and policy our leaders make.

Not talking basic criticism, talking about those with nothing but pure hatred. Not talking about some decisions by the man but a pure hatred for the man with no regard for understanding the rationale behind the decision.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not talking basic criticism, talking about those with nothing but pure hatred. Not talking about some decisions by the man but a pure hatred for the man with no regard for understanding the rationale behind the decision.
“ Hate” this era is often described as criticism.

But Id argue if any true diehard Cowboy fan ever had one individual or symbol of this franchise to hold more contempt for it would be our owner.

He is afterall the most despised or hated sports personality in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area for the most beloved sports franchise.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Im not sure what rationale is worthy of defending when he’s knowingly admitted he’d of fired a GM with his record this era and continues to stranglehold football operations as he reaches 80 years old in the most dysfunctionally ran football organization that even fans outside of Cowboys Nation critique and laugh at. Unless you just defend anything under the Star.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
My Christmas morning present to you. Jerry refuses to age any further until the Cowboys win another Super Bowl.

Hey, if I had to go through it, why not my great grandkids? What makes them special?
that was funny lol.
I guess I have to now do the same as I want to outlast that clown! I just hope he doesnt go bionic. He already has new hips.

But on the bright side this tells me he is getting desperate, so if cowboys are eliminated in div round again, I know it will bother him a lot !

Motorola

Reaction score
Yet, you are still here posting away.

Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice
And she said: "We are all just prisoners here of our own device"

And in the master's chambers
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before

"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"
Cowboys have a chance to stay at the "Hotel California" = SoFi Stadium - February 13th, 2022.