Jerry's made it clear, this is Moore offense

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
In fact, he has Moore reporting directly to him.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...ett-status-message-to-Kellen-Moore-128676192/

The Hall of Fame owner is so hellbent on seeing the infusion of new concepts into the playbook that he wants Moore to let him know if there's any resistance.

"I've said this to [Moore]: I want those new ideas," Jones said with a smile. "I want them fought for until the glass breaks. Squeal. Holler. If they're not being implemented, call me, but let's get in here and do the kinds of things we do to get the most out of a very talented roste

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Nothing we havent heard before. I think JJ may have been sipping on a little something.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Ever notice that each off season Garrett’s impact gets reduced in a effort to limit the amount of damage he does. What a long strange trip it’s been.
True...OR maybe by doing this to limit damage he's making it easier to be a Head Coach and not have to micro manage. Focus on time management, challenge flags etc...

Doomsay

Reaction score
Hopefully Moore offense isn't any less than Garrett offense.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
True...OR maybe by doing this to limit damage he's making it easier to be a Head Coach and not have to micro manage. Focus on time management, challenge flags etc...

Lol. Our coach that can’t multi task. Maybe he should just focus on avoiding those 12 men on the field penalties.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Once again Jerry has snatched Garrett's mancard away from him........IF Garrett was a real HC and had a spine, he would tell Jerry to FO and resign.........how would he possibly have another team's interest when they see just as we see that he allows himself to get punked so much........

Cowboys22

Reaction score
While I applaud the move to distance Garrett from the offensive scheme, I’d much prefer distancing him from the entire team. No team can win with such a neutered head coach. He will never command the respect of the players needed to lead them. Not to mention he was never capable of leading them in the first place.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...ett-status-message-to-Kellen-Moore-128676192/

The Hall of Fame owner is so hellbent on seeing the infusion of new concepts into the playbook that he wants Moore to let him know if there's any resistance.

"I've said this to [Moore]: I want those new ideas," Jones said with a smile. "I want them fought for until the glass breaks. Squeal. Holler. If they're not being implemented, call me, but let's get in here and do the kinds of things we do to get the most out of a very talented roste

This has been posted before.

Moore does not have to "call" Jerry.

As seen in the All or Nothing series, 1 of the coaches meetings is attended by Jerry/Stephen.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

this is old news. and its jerry-meddling. it goes against everything a football operation and organization should be. this is a no-confidence vote to Garrett, we all get it, but if you don't have confidence in garrett, fire him, don't screw up the reporting organization because it will lead to disaster as it did in the past when players had direct access to him instead of going through coaches and it led to Jerry-meddling that failed.

with that said, I don't expect moore to be the kind of guy to by-pass the head coach. he doesn't come across like someone who is interested in any drama, like TO and few others.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
While I applaud the move to distance Garrett from the offensive scheme, I’d much prefer distancing him from the entire team. No team can win with such a neutered head coach. He will never command the respect of the players needed to lead them. Not to mention he was never capable of leading them in the first place.
I agree that this line of reporting is screwed up...but Garret does have the respect of his team and has led them as they play hard for him and have bought into his vision. with that said, yes, there is issues with the scheme (offensively), and we have discussed that ad nauseum, but this jerry meddling leads to failure