Jesse Holley calls out Dak and "the standard"

plymkr

Reaction score
He's friends with Michael Irvin and Nate Newton, who know what "the standard' looks like.The 21st century "standard" is what we've seen from Dak and company.

Wow, he pretty much encapsulated my Dallas Kardashians point. I’m glad someone is saying it.

On a side note I think Jesse Holley would have made a fantastic preacher.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's friends with Michael Irvin and Nate Newton, who know what "the standard' looks like.The 21st century "standard" is what we've seen from Dak and company.

Who is this Bozo?
Keep making Dak rich or else we don't make the playoffs where he chokes and we go one and done.
This cat insults humanity!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Wow, he pretty much encapsulated my Dallas Kardashians point. I’m glad someone is saying it.

On a side note I think Jesse Holley would have made a fantastic preacher.
Dallas Kardashians. Me likes. I will call them that until we reach an NFCCG or a rebuild phase with a new coach and player core has been initiated.

plymkr

Reaction score
I get his premise that without Dak then we don’t get to the playoffs. I would add that the Bucs didn’t know Baker Mayfield would win a playoff game until they gambled on him. Jesse’s premise of keeping Dak because he gets us to the playoffs I feel is flawed because Dak is a known product in the playoffs. Dak is a known product against playoff teams. If our goal is to get to the playoffs then keep Dak. If our goal is to win in the playoffs then rebuild, because Dak is not a playoff winning QB.

Same discussion with Kirk Cousins in Minnesota. Kirk gets them to the playoffs and loses every year. If they resign him to a 55-60 million APY contract then they committed themselves to a player that is poor in the playoffs.

Just depends on what Dallas wants from the season.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

:hammer: :hammer: :clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow: The absolute best I've heard. He covered it all.....love his message to fans who are taking winning for granted. I said in another thread a bunch of teams/fans would kill to have our record for the last 3-4 years. He's right, every year 31 teams will fail and only one team will win it all but it starts with the playoff. Kinda like winning the lottery...... buying a ticket gives you a chance but w/o one you have zero chance.

His message to Dak and the players is the best part ..........tap down and earn the respect of fans and former players ON THE FIELD, not you 10/20K outfits and flashy cars.

If I'm Jerry, this video is played at the start of TC.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I can't wait to create a thread later on today or tomorrow (I have been feeling sick) that will properly inform, educate and hopefully make every one of you realize how wrong y'all have been the past 3 playoffs. It's going to have several videos with full explanations from Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and even Cole Beasley. I seriously hope y'all watch the videos several times and pay attention. Extremely informative videos that will explain what is truly wrong and how it's not Dak.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
How?

2-5 record and look at the teams he beat. A terrible Bucs squad and an overrated Seahawks team that Zeke did the heavy lifting against
C'mon Willie......to imply he will never win another playoff game? Are you serious? It's hard to take anyone who believes this seriously. Hell I know you all want him gone at all costs, I get that, but can you not have a reasonable/logical FOOTBALL debate about him?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I can't wait to create a thread later on today or tomorrow (I have been feeling sick) that will properly inform, educate and hopefully make every one of you realize how wrong y'all have been the past 3 playoffs. It's going to have several videos with full explanations from Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and even Cole Beasley. I seriously hope y'all watch the videos several times and pay attention. Extremely informative videos that will explain what is truly wrong and how it's not Dak.
Thanks for the warning, AC.