Jesse Holley calls out Dak and "the standard"

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the silly comments that come from people who didn't actually watch the clip. Jesse nailed it, but you have to watch it all to know it. Let's see who doesn't.
Jesse nailed it. Buy don't take his word for it. Ex-players in the media are saying the same exact thing.

Our issues are systemic and it permeates the FO to the locker room. Only a demand for excellence and consequences will change this culture....and Jerry is not allowing that

Brax

Reaction score
I can't wait to create a thread later on today or tomorrow (I have been feeling sick) that will properly inform, educate and hopefully make every one of you realize how wrong y'all have been the past 3 playoffs. It's going to have several videos with full explanations from Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and even Cole Beasley. I seriously hope y'all watch the videos several times and pay attention. Extremely informative videos that will explain what is truly wrong and how it's not Dak.
Great “how it’s not Dak fault ”, LMAO. Mods can we permanently ban Dak boy until next season starts.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How?

2-5 record and look at the teams he beat. A terrible Bucs squad and an overrated Seahawks team that Zeke did the heavy lifting against
Tom Brady was on that team. They had a top defense. Leave that part out. I agree they werent that great. People had us losing that game lol.

That Seahawks game I remember because of Dak. That first down run was a massive play in that game and I thought (wow maybe he has it figured out) then the Rams game came. lol

Either way. Im tired of blaming coaches and players. Until Jerry cedes control. Cowboys will continue to be a laughing stock.

Staubacher

Reaction score
C'mon Willie......to imply he will never win another playoff game? Are you serious? It's hard to take anyone who believes this seriously. Hell I know you all want him gone at all costs, I get that, but can you not have a reasonable/logical FOOTBALL debate about him?
Anyone CAN win a playoff game. Heck Mark Sanchez went to 2 AFC title games.
The issue is this particular QB. And while I'm at it let's put away this assumption the team tanks without Dak and only he can take them to playoffs.
The TEAM is 5-1 in the last 6 games he has missed. With a scrub backup.

This fear of life without Dak is ridiculous. Teams move on all the time and survive. We have examples of that of most of the playoff teams this year.
Browns- moved on from #1 Mayfield
Chiefs - replaced Alex Smith
GB - let Rodgers go
SF - ditched Garappolo after Super Bowl
Lions - Stafford
Eagles - Wentz

Different circumstances for each but the point is they all survived and recovered quickly and nicely.

Tying up a massive amount of cap for the same old underachievement out of fear of something that might ( but probably won't) happen is stupid. But that's what Jerrah will do and most fans will lap it up

phildadon86

Reaction score
I can't wait to create a thread later on today or tomorrow (I have been feeling sick) that will properly inform, educate and hopefully make every one of you realize how wrong y'all have been the past 3 playoffs. It's going to have several videos with full explanations from Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and even Cole Beasley. I seriously hope y'all watch the videos several times and pay attention. Extremely informative videos that will explain what is truly wrong and how it's not Dak.
The problem isnt Dak. He is a symptom of the problem. As are all of the players, and coaching staff.

The main problem is above the field. Not on it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's my bad. I should have warned you not to rewatch our last playoff disaster.

It's like watching the Titanic.
Thanks bro. I actually slept through the first 2 1/2 quarters. Started feeling sick since Sunday morning.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The problem isnt Dak. He is a symptom of the problem. As are all of the players, and coaching staff.

The main problem is above the field. Not on it.
True, brother. Very true, but the coaches stubbornly have not fixed their schemes and routes which has badly affected our QB and WRs. I'll try to create a thread and post videos, etc either later today or tomorrow. Not feeling well from my head. Ears nonstop ringing, super dizzy, off balance, feel nauseous.

shabazz

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I actually slept through the first 2 1/2 quarters. Started feeling sick since Sunday morning.
Had a bad cold myself. 6 nights of coughing up lungs. Lots of crap going around.

Take care of yourself.

Keep your spirits up too. The forum Is gonna be pissed off for a while too. Don't feel like you have to defend anything either.....stuff is just too raw now

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Had a bad cold myself. 6 nights of coughing up lungs. Lots of crap going around.

Take care of yourself.

Keep your spirits up too. The forum Is gonna be pissed off for a while too. Don't feel like you have to defend anything either.....stuff is just too raw now
Thanks for the advice brother. Have a good day today.
:starspin:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The issue is this particular QB. And while I'm at it let's put away this assumption the team tanks without Dak and only he can take them to playoffs.
The TEAM is 5-1 in the last 6 games he has missed. With a scrub backup.
True but you have to have a winning record and or win your division to GET TO THE PLAYOFF. Do you think we can consistently ( which is what Dak has done) do that with an average or "scrub QB??? It's hard to take anyone seriously who thinks we plug any QB and continue winning like we are doing with Dak. Don't get me wrong.......I'm not glued to Dak but I'm glued to winning and getting to the playoffs, whether that with Dak or any other QB, doesn't matter to me.

raven55

Reaction score
i notice when some of the people who played for this dog and pony show tell the truth a bunch of moron's rush in and try to take him down you all deserve this clown and acting job put on by the director jerry i don't know what in the world I'm doing jones.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just waiting for the silly comments that come from people who didn't actually watch the clip. Jesse nailed it, but you have to watch it all to know it. Let's see who doesn't.
Can I borrow your crystal ball? It receives the future in hi-def. :thumbup: