Jesse Holley: Dear Jerry Jones: Blow it all the way up

stiletto

Reaction score
They won't even fire the coach because they'd have to pay him not to be there. They aren't doing that anymore than they'll move on from Dak and absorb a $95 million dead cap hit. They want something for their money..thus...2024.

rambo2

Reaction score
They won't even fire the coach because they'd have to pay him not to be there. They aren't doing that anymore than they'll move on from Dak and absorb a $95 million dead cap hit. They want something for their money..thus...2024.
They aren't firing the coach because he is a good coach. That's the main reason.

Sully

Reaction score
he must’ve read my post from a month ago, I literally said the same thing lol
Glad you said it but I said this very thing the minute AFTER the Cowboys were embarrassed losing to Green Bay.
I also said -- for the past 10+ years--- that I will not buy anymore pyrite/FOOLS GOLD this franchise is selling the fans.
It is all a smoke screen. Cowboys are a market team playing football.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I can't imagine blowing something up coming off the most successful 3 year regular season stretch in 30 years. However, they also haven't done anything.to build on that either.

Personally you go all in, if that doesn't work I guess you consider it.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry and his kid blowing it up helps nothing.

They need to fall on their faces and be forced into the Parcells route or it won’t matter.