Jesse Holley knows better than you

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How does this guy bag on JJ? He was the only guy in the entire league who gave him a shot. Without Jerruh, he is even less of a nobody than he already is. Holley is a freaking nuisance.

Yea I get the message but Jerry being Jerry is how Holley even got into the league lol. Kind of crazy......

And this whole "Jerry only cares about his money".....I just don't get it. Don't you make more money....I don't know actually building a great team and making the post season lol? This 8-8 or 9-7 can't; be the best thing for his pockets. NOt saying its not profitable but it would be more profitable if we were better.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
This is will not work. As Fox pointed out almost every 5 min the Packers fans were packed in the crowd. The opposing teams will easily buy the tickets that cowboys fans are not buying. All JJ cares about is $$$ he doesn't care who or where it comes from.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Best thing would be to hit Jerry where it hurts most: stop buying merchandise. Stop taking the stadium tours.

Of course, it won't make Jerry change anything, but it'd be nice to see the drop in sales and his reaction.

Friend posted this Sunday night... overreaction IMO. not sure if real or shopped though haha

izCI58s.jpg

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Jesse Holley is such a joke man. He is another failed athlete who's trying to make a name for himself on the radio by being a loud mouthed shock jock. I can't stand Jerry Jones, but Jesse Holley isn't the guy to criticize anybody from that Cowboy organization. If it wasn't for Jerry, he'd still be selling cell phones at a local mall.

Jesse is doing what he's supposed to do. If you're going to take a tv or radio gig, give a real opinion. It's the toughest thing for these former athletes on tv/radio to do nowadays.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Jesse is doing what he's supposed to do. If you're going to take a tv or radio gig, give a real opinion. It's the toughest thing for these former athletes on tv/radio to do nowadays.

I understand that, but like I said, Jerry Jones gave this guy the keys to a mansion without having earned it, when he was homeless, and now he's going to bite the hand who fed him? Ridiculous.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I understand that, but like I said, Jerry Jones gave this guy the keys to a mansion without having earned it, when he was homeless, and now he's going to bite the hand who fed him? Ridiculous.

I'm sure he's grateful to Jerry, and he contributed while he was here. At the end of the day, he has a job to do. His bills has to be paid just like the rest of us.

links18

Reaction score

So loyalty to the man who gave undeserved goods trumps speaking reality when given the chance? I get that Holley may have stretched it with the "Jerry doesn't care about winning" bit, but why should he keep silent about this joke of a franchise now that someone has given him the opportunity to speak about it. In fact, there couldn't be a better indictment of this organization than the fact that someone who had to win a bloody reality contest to even get to training camp actually made the team. What a circus!

NJ22

Reaction score
How does this guy bag on JJ? He was the only guy in the entire league who gave him a shot. Without Jerruh, he is even less of a nobody than he already is. Holley is a freaking nuisance.

He is right but he is also a ******.

T-RO

Reaction score

Holley is nothing less than a hero in this. Jerry is a freaking nuisance. Maybe those that defend him are too, methinks.

If you love the Cowboys...you MUST HATE JONES. It's an absolute requirement to hate the cancer that kills.

Wayne02

Reaction score
So loyalty to the man who gave undeserved goods trumps speaking reality when given the chance? I get that Holley may have stretched it with the "Jerry doesn't care about winning" bit, but why should he keep silent about this joke of a franchise now that someone has given him the opportunity to speak about it. In fact, there couldn't be a better indictment of this organization than the fact that someone who had to win a bloody reality contest to even get to training camp actually made the team. What a circus!

I agree that this franchise is a circus and the fact that a reality show winner made the team is a prime example of that. I just believe that someone with more skins on the wall has more clout to make such claims about Jerry more than some reality show winner that was given an opportunity of a lifetime by the same man that he is now trashing.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
This is will not work. As Fox pointed out almost every 5 min the Packers fans were packed in the crowd. The opposing teams will easily buy the tickets that cowboys fans are not buying. All JJ cares about is $$$ he doesn't care who or where it comes from.
So? that still does not mean you should keep giving him your money.if Jerry wants his stadium packed with other fans, so be it. but 90,000 fans of other teams are not coming all the way to Dallas and pack his stadium. stop buying tickets and going to games. it is the only hope.

Wayne02

Reaction score
So? that still does not mean you should keep giving him your money.if Jerry wants his stadium packed with other fans, so be it. but 90,000 fans of other teams are not coming all the way to Dallas and pack his stadium. stop buying tickets and going to games. it is the only hope.

You just don't get it man, Jerry is not going to stop doing what he wants. It doesn't matter if no one shows up to his stadium, he will never change. His ego will not allow for anyone to tell him how to run his team. Do I like it, absolutely not, but I've accpeted the fact that this is just the way it is until he either retires or until his death. It's his way or the highway.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
I've followed this team for far too long. It's not possible to just quit over night.

But you gotta get the ball rolling somehow.

If there isn't a light at the end of this tunnel then there isn't any sense in continuing on

You'll be back.;)

basstapp

Reaction score
I bet you money Jesse Holley would suit back up in a Cowboys uniform if called...

kevm3

Reaction score
lol@ 'bitter'. So he's bitter for calling out what anyone with two eyes can see? Stating the truth is bitter?

Of course Holley would come up and pick up free paychecks here without having to perform.

Wayne02

Reaction score
lol@ 'bitter'. So he's bitter for calling out what anyone with two eyes can see? Stating the truth is bitter?

Of course Holley would come up and pick up free paychecks here without having to perform.

What truth did he put forward? He said that Jerry only cares about money and doesn't care about winning, what part of statement was true?

kevm3

Reaction score
Jerry cares MORE about money than winning. If he didn't, he wouldn't be GM and he would get an actual HC that would get results.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Jerry cares MORE about money than winning. If he didn't, he wouldn't be GM and he would get an actual HC that would get results.

There is a difference between not wanting to win and not being competent at your job enough to win. The problem here is that Jerry thinks that he is competent enough to win doing it his way. If he's guilty of anything, it's his ego and his incompetence as a GM. Don't buy into the cliche "Jerry doesn't care about winning" he does care about winning, his problem is that he thinks that can get it done doing it his way.