Jesse Holley knows better than you

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I've followed this team for far too long. It's not possible to just quit over night.

But you gotta get the ball rolling somehow.

If there isn't a light at the end of this tunnel then there isn't any sense in continuing on

There is a light, it is just going to take a while to see it. Anywhere from 5 to 10 years IMO.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I don't know. It makes the fans feel good to hear former players criticize the team, but if their voice actually affected change within the org, I'd be all for it. As of now, I don't think it matters.

Bingo.. how to do we get change? Change is what is needed and I think ex players squawking and fans saying how they are tired of it, could have an eventual impact. Saying nothing and acting like everything is fine when you can see the sun shining through your roof, doesn't help anything.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
Tweeted by a bitter ex Cowboy and posted by a guy who just changed his avatar to the #1 seed because of a radio interview.

Yup...a guy who changed his avi, and a disgruntled ex employee...agreed! By the way, is there something he said that doesn't appear to be true? Yeah...didn't think so...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That's two former, possibly bitter, Cowboys WR's who were trashing things about the Cowboys from Sunday. Patrick Crayton was on Twitter talking major crap about Garrett and his offensive decision making. Saying things about how it's no different then when he was there and going into some stuff about it.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Jesse Holley is bitter and he is out the league, he should be grateful that he even had a chance to hang on as long as he did, and was able to make a play or two. because he was garbage.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Jesse Holley is bitter and he is out the league, he should be grateful that he even had a chance to hang on as long as he did, and was able to make a play or two. because he was garbage.

Exactly, and he is even worse on the radio while he's trying to trash on the Cowboys, he can't even pronounce words properly.

kevm3

Reaction score
how is holley bitter? If the cowboys were winning, but he was trashing the organization, then I would understand, but he's saying things anyone can see.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Jesse Holley is bitter and he is out the league, he should be grateful that he even had a chance as long as he did, and was able to make a play or two. because he was garbage.

What is really sad is that our GM plucked him off a reality show. It is all show biz folks.

Scary thing is we still picked the wrong player. Hawkins is still in the league.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I've followed this team for far too long. It's not possible to just quit over night.

But you gotta get the ball rolling somehow.

If there isn't a light at the end of this tunnel then there isn't any sense in continuing on

I get your disappointment and all but how did that became GDB the Seahags fan? Are you really that hyper? Really?

bounce

Reaction score
Why is he bitter for saying what every single person in here has said? Is it bitterness when fans say it? Facts are facts.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
No he didn't.

I'm no negative nancy by any means. I still believe we can win out and get in. We control our own destiny. That said, Holley is on point with his speculation. I can't help you agree with that. All I can do is assure you that I do.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Scary thing is we still picked the wrong player. Hawkins is still in the league.
Or Irvin did...

Which is funny because even at the time most people watching the show thought Hawkins was better. Maybe we fans aren't always so dumb.

Wayne02

Reaction score
I'm no negative nancy by any means. I still believe we can win out and get in. We control our own destiny. That said, Holley is on point with his speculation. I can't help you agree with that. All I can do is assure you that I do.

You're entitled to your opinion, but imo, Holley made a false statement by saying that Jerry doesn't care about winning. I'm looking for facts, not opinions from a guy who should still be thanking Jerry for GIVING him a job.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion, but imo, Holley made a false statement by saying that Jerry doesn't care about winning. I'm looking for facts, not opinions from a guy who should still be thanking Jerry for GIVING him a job.

Jerry cares about filling the seats. If winning comes along with that primary process of filling the seats, Jerry cares about winning.

Tickets are now on sale for the first annual crap shooting extravaganza at AT&T Stadium on January 1st. Get em while they're hot.

truefriends03.jpg

Wayne02

Reaction score
Jerry cares about filling the seats. If winning comes along with that primary process of filling the seats, Jerry cares about winning.

Tickets are now on sale for the first annual crap shooting extravaganza at AT&T Stadium on January 1st. Get em while they're hot.

truefriends03.jpg

Every owner cares about filling the stadium, that's part of their job, is making sure a good profit is coming back, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't care about winning.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Every owner cares about filling the stadium, that's part of their job, is making sure a good profit is coming back, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't care about winning.

I'm glad you believe that. History tells me a slightly different story. I respect your opinion though. The beauty of the world.. We can call agree to disagree and still be happy.

blackbull

Reaction score
Lol so Holley can't speak his mind (with truth might I add) because Jerry gave him his start?

I can't stand most of you Cowboy fans. Unbelievable. He says how we, THE COWBOYS, can improve and you have an issue. I want to throw up

blackbull

Reaction score
Why is he bitter for saying what every single person in here has said? Is it bitterness when fans say it? Facts are facts.

It's mind numbing isn't it? I haven't seen pro Jerry comments all year until now. You know what this proves? If these geniuses got a chance at free cowboys tickets they'd happily attend. They love Jerry and losing football.