Jesse Holley: Wade Phillip was sabotaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He designed plays that had free runners to his QB, he designed plays that defenses said were completely predictable, he designed plays that put pressure on his QB..

So yes..

How was Rob Ryan to blame by Garrett’s logic for his own offensive ineptitude?
so you still didn't answer the question. 9 TOs in 9 games.... and how did those bad, predictable designs end up with the #2, #3 offense 2 out of four years?

and what the heck does Rob Ryan's ineptitude have to do with garrett? Rob went to Saints and he sucked there too and he is out of the league.....

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Come on mods, why you gotta delete my post ? (It was a classic 1960s reference )

Dissenter let's you comment on every page on the web.

Hmmm. An interesting way to associate links to CZ discussions with CZ having no liability for them.

Dre11

Reaction score
It happened. I told you it did. You deny. Lol!!

lol... so did Garrett tell the defense to suck as well. was Romo in on it too, because he would have to know. it's bs and you know it

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Do you read properly:

Dan Reeves was going to be part of the COACHING STAFF. Reeves himself NEVER stipulated what the contractual changes were, but if you actually followed the real article you could see when crap hit the fan;

Reeves was working with the OFFENSE, just like said. And right after that Jerry did a 180..

And Reeves said it was specifically about COACHING in this context :

Basically Jerry didn’t let Reeves touch Garrett’s offense, which shows how Wade was rendered completely powerless to deal with Garrett’s incompetence.
so how is that Garrett's fault? How did an OC with two years of experience push his will on Jones and Reeves...you speak as if Garrett has these magical powers and if anything bad every happened in dallas while he was there, its all garrett's fault.... never entering your mind that perhaps Jones and Reeves just didn't come to an agreement. Jones not wanting to give up any authority or control as he always wanted....

so I guess when the top blew off the practice facility, it was Garrett's fault. he weakened the screws...when the tower fell, it was garrett who has sawed off the posts. he poured something in Romo's food to weaken his bones, so they break easily and then designed plays to get him hit and then told the defensive players from other teams to slam him down and he worked the arms of the RB so hard that they were tired and weak and on game days, they fumbled and blah blah blah...

blaming the reeves fiasco on garrett is just reaching for straws while you are drowning....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I didn’t say he sabotaged it. I said he was incompetent and the only reason Dallas won games after Wade was fired is because the DEFENSE generated 20 TOs the remainder of the season and they played bum teams out of the play-off race. All Garrett did was went conservative and ran the ball more.

Garrett’s offense was still incompetent and couldn’t even beat the 5-10 Cardinals at the time, when the defense couldn’t generate a single TO but Garrett’s offense committed three that game.

Garrett has always been mediocre and incompetent.
let me guess, just a wild guess. you hate garrett? :rolleyes:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so how is that Garrett's fault? How did an OC with two years of experience push his will on Jones and Reeves...you speak as if Garrett has these magical powers and if anything bad every happened in dallas while he was there, its all garrett's fault.... never entering your mind that perhaps Jones and Reeves just didn't come to an agreement. Jones not wanting to give up any authority or control as he always wanted....

so I guess when the top blew off the practice facility, it was Garrett's fault. he weakened the screws...when the tower fell, it was garrett who has sawed off the posts. he poured something in Romo's food to weaken his bones, so they break easily and then designed plays to get him hit and then told the defensive players from other teams to slam him down and he worked the arms of the RB so hard that they were tired and weak and on game days, they fumbled and blah blah blah...

blaming the reeves fiasco on garrett is just reaching for straws while you are drowning....
2 months before he got the job, Garrett told me and my staff that HE called the plays. The first game that he took over as head coach, Romo starts changing the plays at the LOS. Not a coincidence in my book.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol... so did Garrett tell the defense to suck as well. was Romo in on it too, because he would have to know. it's bs and you know it
You have no idea....I envy your ignorance. God bless you

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It happened. I told you it did. You deny. Lol!!

I’ve never denied that Holley said that! He says that stupid **** all the time.

I just think he’s an idiot, and you’d have to be a fool to believe that story that Garrett set out to get a promotion by sucking enough to get his boss fired.

khiladi

Reaction score
so you still didn't answer the question. 9 TOs in 9 games.... and how did those bad, predictable designs end up with the #2, #3 offense 2 out of four years?

and what the heck does Rob Ryan's ineptitude have to do with garrett? Rob went to Saints and he sucked there too and he is out of the league.....

Follow me here for a second:

1. It wasn’t 9 TOs, it was 19 TOs in 8 games.

2. What you call top offenses were in passing yardage, not scoring. Garrett in his four years in charge of the offense was basically hovering around 15 and that’s because of our FGs. We sucked in the red zone. The year Sparano left, Garrett’s offense went from TWO to EIGHTEEN.

3. I know it’s hard to understand logic, but according to your husband Garrett, his inability to score was because of Rob Ryan. What exactly is your point regarding Rob not having a job right now? Jerry also said Garrett would be a walk around HC, demoted from play calling and not allowed to touch the offense.

Last edited:

Dre11

Reaction score
Follow me here for a second:

1. It wasn’t 9 TOs, it was 19 TOs in 8 games.

2. What you call top offenses were in passing yardage, not scoring. Garrett in his four years in charge of the offense was basically hovering around 15 and that’s because of our FGs. We sucked in the red zone. The year Sparano left, Garrett’s offense went from TWO to EIGHTEEN.

3. I know it’s hard to understand logic, but according to your husband Garrett, his inability to score was because of Rob Ryan. What exactly is your point regarding Rob not having a job right now? Jerry said Garrett would be a walk around HC, demoted from play calling and not allowed to touch the offense.

you're still talking turnovers, that's on Romo and the ball carrier...lol

khiladi

Reaction score

do, you just hit absolutely destroyed with your claims and shows you have no clue what your talking about.

Reeves was coming in as a “coach” and Jerry changed the terms of contract after Reeves came in at looked at the incompetent offense being run by Garrett. Dan Reeves was touching the offense as a coach, the same offense that Jerry completely ruined a draft for by bringing Roy Williams here, because Garrett’s offense was struggling, as expected.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
you're still talking turnovers, that's on Romo and the ball carrier...lol

Yeah, yeah and Garrett said the lack of TOs on defense, was because of Rob Ryan, and the reason why his offense was inept..

Status
Not open for further replies.