Jets acquire 3rd pick in draft

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is all due to what Wentz and Goff showed. So many questioned the picks before the draft and now one of those teams has a SB trophy and one looks set for the next decade at QB.

I’m just praying Dak pulls his head out of his rear this year or the club has enough sense not to invest heavily in him.
If he does not turn the needle back in the direction of what he showed in 2016, they need to go get a QB. Period.

I get the "he lost his RB and LT" thing for this year. But unless the same thing happens again, he has to produce at 2016 levels.

rags747

Reaction score
If he does not turn the needle back in the direction of what he showed in 2016, they need to go get a QB. Period.

I get the "he lost his RB and LT" thing for this year. But unless the same thing happens again, he has to produce at 2016 levels.
Agreed, But what is your confidence level that this team isn't already married to Dak. I have a bad feeling that the Boys absolutely love Dak and that they will force the issue with a contract when they should be making a move to plan B.