Jets Cut Hunter

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
StarMan said:
But the thread about Owens leaving camp stays in the Cowboys forum?

Hunter deal with Jets, Owens is NFC east enws which is allowed Hunter may be a former player but has no direct meaning to the cowboys

StarMan2112

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Hunter deal with Jets, Owens is NFC east enws which is allowed Hunter may be a former player but has no direct meaning to the cowboys

Oh you're splitting hairs now. Then why are all those Commanders(Extremeskins) threads in the NFL zone?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The Cowboys were guaranteed a pick in 2007, it was conditional if he played well.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
We get something for him because he passed his physical and signed with them. The fact that they cut him later just means we get the lowest pick in the bargain (2007 6th rounder?) whatever that was.

I wouldn't mind re-signing him as a FS which is where I thought he should play all along.

dalsyk

Reaction score
The trade was for a 6th in 2007 and could have become a 5th in 2006 if he made the team

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hey, so let's say hypothetically we resign Hunter for less than his previous contract, and he makes the team. Do we get a 5th rounder in 2006 instead of a 6th rounder in 2007? That would be funny as hell.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
StarMan said:
Oh you're splitting hairs now. Then why are all those Commanders(Extremeskins) threads in the NFL zone?

because they had nothing to effect the cowboys, it has to be NFC east news that effects the cowboys, Owens adn phili troubles amkes them stronger/weaker against the cowboys see, this is what i got from reality in one of the stickys

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
you are now a safety...or a greeter at Wal-Mart, take your pick

StarMan2112

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
because they had nothing to effect the cowboys, it has to be NFC east news that effects the cowboys, Owens adn phili troubles amkes them stronger/weaker against the cowboys see, this is what i got from reality in one of the stickys

Well, evidently WG agrees that it should be back in the Cowboys zone. Besides this does directly impact the Cowboys as it determines a draft choice we will receive.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StarMan said:
Well, evidently WG agrees that it should be back in the Cowboys zone. Besides this does directly impact the Cowboys as it determines a draft choice we will receive.
And that's why it was moved back to the main forum. :cool:

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming of a day gone bad in the life of Ralphie Hunter.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
I would take him back if he agrees to play safety. Unemployment is a powerful motivator.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Let's take Pete back...and experiment - move him to FS... he's sufficiently chastened now.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
Reality slaps him in the face - mister " I want to play CB - not safety"!

Reality regularly slaps Winicki...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Let's take Pete back...and experiment - move him to FS... he's sufficiently chastened now.

I would agree. At the end of the day, Ralphie would still represent the best talent on the team, for FS, if he were to resign and play the position.

I can read the headlines now. "Charlie Tuna hoodwinks Jets, re-signs Hunter and gets 6th rounder to boot."