Video: Jimmy J: Dak will get record contract because he deserves it

Nav22

Reaction score
It is really sad that you actually believe this stutff that you are posting. Dak is not going to win a Super Bowl in Dallas. He will be One of the reasons the Cowsboys don’t win it.
Says the know-nothing troglodyte who once said Colt McCoy and Tyrod Taylor are just as good as Dak.
:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Slid down from number 1 after facing the NFL's worst defenses.......and the slide WILL Continue....Book it
And now that the schedule has evened out and you can no longer use the “easy schedule” excuse... he’s 4th.

“OMG WHAT A SCRUB!” Clown.
:lmao2:

erod

Reaction score
No, quarterbacks will not be in the $50 million range, the top salary now is Wilson's $35 million, no way will the top salary jump up 40% or more in one year, eventually it will get to $50 million, but we're talking about Dak signing this year or this off season, wasn't the rumor he wanted $40 million? That's in itself a jump of only 14%, far below the 25% a salary of $50 million would be, over a theoretical $40 million, if Dak got that. Look at the history of the top quarterback salaries, it creeps up most years, doesn't make huge leaps, though it's happened a few times in the past.

Ultimately it's not up to CAA, it's up to Dak. CAA is Dak's agent, I seriously doubt he's signed a contract with them that gives them total control over what's accepted. But is Dak insistent on being the highest paid quarterback? You offer somebody something close to top dollar, and it's really, really tempting to take the offer. And there are different ways to be the "highest paid", is it the total contract, per year average or highest guaranteed? Dak could take an offer that fits any of those situations and still brag on being the "highest paid" quarterback.

And let's not forget, if Dak wants top dollar, just because Dallas doesn't give it to him, there's no guarantee any other team will. If teams truly want the "carry the team on his back" quarterback, I don't see that Dak is viewed as such, by ANY team in the league. Now would some team offer top dollar despite Dak not being able to "carry the team on his back", thinking they have or can build a top defense, top receiving corps or even top running game and Dak will be good enough to win rings? Sure, it's possible, some nutty owner like Dan Snyder could, just don't think it's likely.

Maybe, but Dak and his agent may not be able to know that, not signing with Dallas comes with the risk he'd not get as much as Dallas offered, ultimately.

Dak and CAA don't operate in a vacuum, and don't have just Dallas to contend with for a new contract, it's not cut and dried Dak will get $40 million or more just because Dallas didn't give it to him.

And it's also up to Jerry, I really think he views Dak like Jason, the "I'm smarter than anybody else, I'll show all you I saw in him what nobody else did" just to show that JERRY was the reason they won another Super Bowl or two or three, so I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he forked over $40 million to Dak....
It's already generally accepted that Mahomes will sign for $50-60 million per year and more than $200 million in guaranteed money.

CAA wants Dak to wait for that market.

bodi

Reaction score
what has he done this year still has not beat a team withg a winning record

i tag the guy

until he proves he can beat some of those teams

JMO

DandyDon52

Reaction score
what has he done this year still has not beat a team withg a winning record

i tag the guy

until he proves he can beat some of those teams

JMO
lol dak doesnt win or lose the games, you say he, but it is a team win or loss.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It's already generally accepted that Mahomes will sign for $50-60 million per year and more than $200 million in guaranteed money.

CAA wants Dak to wait for that market.

So Mahomes will get raise the top quarterback salary by over 40% in one fell swoop, eh?

Has never jumped that much, in one year, or even two years. Check the history.

But we'll know in a couple of years, like we'll remember we disagreed about it

:laugh: