Video: Jimmy Johnson's 2023 Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor Enshrinement Ceremony

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

YouTube hit me with a content warning and labeled the video as Blocked. I am posting an unlisted link. Hopefully it will play here. If not, the thread will go *POOF* soon.

@Kwyn , my apologies. Jones spoke for one minute three seconds. I was wrong but it certainly felt as if he spoke much longer. That said, I wished he had spoken far less, lol.

plymkr

Reaction score
I love it. I actually had tears in my eyes. This was very long overdo.
Me too. I got tears in my eyes and had to take some big sighs. That was a great moment for all Cowboys and Cowboys fans.

What really got me emotional was seeing Woodson, Haley, Aikman, Emmitt and Irvin then and how excited they got when he said “How Bout Dem Cowboys “.

Kwyn

Reaction score

YouTube hit me with a content warning and labeled the video as Blocked. I am posting an unlisted link. Hopefully it will play here. If not, the thread will go *POOF* soon.

@Kwyn , my apologies. Jones spoke for one minute three seconds. I was wrong but it certainly felt as if he spoke much longer. That said, I wished he had spoken far less, lol.

Thanks for checking @DallasEast ! Considering what it could have been, I think that everyone handled it great! I thought it was odd that Randy didn’t stay in the moment and wave to the crowd but I guess he had something important to say to Troy!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That ceremony was the most emotion I have felt for this franchise in years. Those were special times. I'm glad I experienced them.

As much of a critic as I've been of Jerry (and may still be), I thank him for giving us Jimmy. I also thank him for letting bygones be bygones, and finally celebrating what they accomplished together while they were both still around to enjoy it. Jimmy is where he belongs now.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Glad he's finally in. So embarrassing when Jimmy has to act like it was a 50/50 deal with Jerry just to appease the manchild. We have 30 years of data to see what Jerry can and cannot do.

stiletto

Reaction score
One critique, the rest of it was AWESOME...

why was he wearing an Eagle colored Tie?? We don't need some kind of weird new curse being inserted here....

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If you caught the DC pre-game show… great stroll down memory lane for 90s players. Nate Newton is boys with all of them and got them on interview.

Everyone told their best Jimmy story.

Kevin Smith

Jay Novacek

James Washington

Mike Saxon

Russell Maryland