Jimmy: This is the best Cowboys team I've seen since mine

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
so we're not crying about Troy now? just when he speaks the negative truth is when we get butt hurt?
We knew what we had. But you would expect him to keep his thoughts to myself and just call the game. That was the issue for me.

Proof

Reaction score
Stop it. Yesterday you said it was going to be a close game and anyone could win. And I told you it would be a blowout. And I actually think the backup running back it was better than Buckley. So and I think the backup quarterback actually played better than Jones. So

all credit lost when you say Buckley lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, it is.
Are you tell me Deion sanders didn’t come here until after Jimmy went to Miami. It doesn’t seem right. I remember him sign his contract and asking Emmitt Smith if he was upset about the money

Verdict

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys defense is playing with more confidence than it has since the SB days and barring injuries we will get a lot better as we go.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Are you tell me Deion sanders didn’t come here until after Jimmy went to Miami. It doesn’t seem right. I remember him sign his contract and asking Emmitt Smith if he was upset about the money

I know it's true because Deion was the only reason they didn't win 4 straight. He went to SF, won a SB, then went to Dallas and won another.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know it's true because Deion was the only reason they didn't win 4 straight. He went to SF, won a SB, then went to Dallas and won another.
Don’t get old. Too many games too many seasons and yes you’re absolutely correct. He won the Super Bowl with Barry Switzer. I remember the catch against Pittsburgh. It’s what started this momentum. I was sure it was with Jimmy but I was wrong

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So he was with us and left and came back correct And I’ve been a fan since 1962