Jimmy: This is the best Cowboys team I've seen since mine

Haimerej

Reaction score
Don’t get old. Too many games too many seasons and yes you’re absolutely correct. He won the Super Bowl with Barry Switzer. I remember the catch against Pittsburgh. It’s what started this momentum. I was sure it was with Jimmy but I was wrong

Getting older is better than the alternative. ;)

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No. He was in ATL and went to SF as a free agent. Came to DAL the next year.
I can’t remember the player. Someone came to us, left, and then came back. Or is that what he did to San Francisco. Do I have it backwards

Haimerej

Reaction score
I can’t remember the player. Someone came to us, left, and then came back. Or is that what he did to San Francisco. Do I have it backwards

Don't think he went back to SF. I know he played in BAL and WAS after DAL. Ken Norton went to SF, but I don’t think he came back. Haley is the only other guy I can recall who played for SF and DAL.

TWOK11

Reaction score
The 1994, 1995 and 2007 teams were better. I think this team is probably better than the 2009, 2014, 2016 and 2018 teams though.

People forget how loaded that 2007 squad was. They had the second best offense in the NFL, a legitimately good defense with a great pass rush, a top-5 OL and the best TE/WR tandem in the game. The fact that that team didn’t make it to the Super Bowl has been easily the most disappointing moment of the last 25 years.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd disagree for one reason. 90's defense was way better IMO. But it's still early. Tank and Wilson will be back as well as Gallimore on defense. And offense will get better with Collins and Gallop coming back. But right now I don't think the defense is any where near the 90's defense.

stiletto

Reaction score
people are allowed to see evidence and change their minds. Why don’t you F off, weeb?

LOL, so you are a Risen "Fan"? I'll just gently put you into the "dope" crew of posters... Not a problem.. Keep giving him likes... you are just one of his groupie "B's" obviously...LOL!! Groupie loser... LOL

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2016 looked better, but this one has the potential to be comparable. And maybe it’s deeper. Let’s see how it looks after Thanksgiving.

But 2016 was a team that might have won a championship with a couple of different bounces.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
LOL, so you are a Risen "Fan"? I'll just gently put you into the "dope" crew of posters... Not problem.. Keep giving him likes... you are just one of his groupie "B's" obviously...LOL!!

I actually have become more of a fan of Dak this year, seeing how well he’s playing and how he’s leading the guys . Is that an issue? If it is, I don’t care, but I would laugh at you anyway

Blake

Reaction score
I still say the 2014 team was the best team since Jimmy,but this one is damn good also...jmo

Romo led team of 2014 was a flash in the pan…That team still had a loser mentality. But there’s a culture and attitude change in Cowboys team that could last for years.

stiletto

Reaction score
I actually have become more of a fan of Dak this year, seeing how well he’s playing and how he’s leading the guys . Is that an issue? If it is, I don’t care, but I would laugh at you anyway

Absolutely NOT... Come on over to "reality" and enjoy it....