Twitter: Jimmy throws Garrett under the bus

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This isn't politics, there isn't an election coming up in the NFL.

When the players take the field, they aren't thinking about Garrett watching a game.
Right. They get chewed out for missing a treatment, the last thing they are going to do is consider that the puppet head coach gets to clap it up with a celebrity when he and his staff have failed over and over again the first seven weeks of the season to field a competitive offense.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He hasn't had to put up with Jerry in 24 years.

This could be true.

Another theory is that it’s due to all of the Extenze.

extenze-no-prescription-large-2.jpg

AlienBoy

Reaction score
This is stupid.

No coach or player thinks about football 24/7 so what does it really matter how he spends his downtime. As long as he’s not out committing crimes or something.

And I think all this “sending the wrong message” stuff is BS. Highly doubt the players and other coaches care if he spends some off time at a baseball game, at a movie, or just goofing off at home.

No one cares except for some fans on the Internet and some talking heads in the media. It’s stupid.
True. Notice how he said it was a matter of PERCEEPTION. Never said it was wrong. Its the media and fans who will crucify him.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Right. They get chewed out for missing a treatment, the last thing they are going to do is consider that the puppet head coach gets to clap it up with a celebrity when he and his staff have failed over and over again the first seven weeks of the season to field a competitive offense.

You get players are also allowed to go out, right? When Garrett starts not showing up for something mandatory, we can talk.

You're weird.

dckid

Reaction score
Any little bit of public criticism helps. In other news, Garrett clapping.

If JG didn’t prepare this offseason what do you expect during a bye week? This team is a joke. Culture of losing and no accountability.
You either coach it or allow it to happen.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
JG has always preached to his players to get away from football during the bye week. He is just following his own advice. Nothing wrong at all with it but I realize the habitual haters will have to field day with it. It's like raw meat for them.
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

cern

Reaction score
I agree. I said a few days ago I wouldn't give the players any more time off than what was mandated by the cba. Same for Garrett. Make the loser earn his pay.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree. I said a few days ago I wouldn't give the players any more time off than what was mandated by the cba. Same for Garrett. Make the loser earn his pay.
What does that accomplish? I’ll tell you. Players quitting on the team.