Twitter: Jimmy throws Garrett under the bus

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Keep defending your boy garrotkeet.
Not defending anyone. I’ve said this year is judgement for Garrett. So far he’s failing. But I also am objective and in this case there’s nothing wrong with what he did. You are blinded by your hate and are unable to be objective. That’s all I’m saying.

cern

Reaction score
What does that accomplish? I’ll tell you. Players quitting on the team.
I can tell you never worked for admiral rickover. Players didn't quit on Jimmy. He worked their butts off and they won super bowls. It wasn't until switzer and less disciplined ways that the decline began. Same for landry, parcells, Lombardy and a host of other great coaches. Ever heard of belichik?

Aven8

Reaction score
What does he have to worry about? Jerry just saved his butt and put the blame on him by trading a #1 pick.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I can tell you never worked for admiral rickover. Players didn't quit on Jimmy. He worked their butts off and they won super bowls. It wasn't until switzer and less disciplined ways that the decline began. Same for landry, parcells, Lombardy and a host of other great coaches. Ever heard of belichik?
LOL, you have no clue.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Any little bit of public criticism helps. In other news, Garrett clapping.

Oh Jimster..

You just jealous.

You had to win 2 SBs..

and completely rebuild the organization to win and stayed 5 years.

Garrett gets 8 years and not a sniff at a SB and all the clapping we can stomach.

And Jimster..

You never going in the Ring of Honor.

The other 499 coaches who could coach this team go before you.

Where is Barry Switzer?

plasticman

Reaction score
Jason Garrett has a reputation as one of the hardest working head coaches in the NFL.

He is currently the Head Coach of the Cowboys because Jerry Jones wants it that way and he will continue to be Head Coach until Jerry decides differently. Therefore, isn't the criticism misplaced.

You can disagree with Jerry's decision to keep Jason Garrett and you can even continue to criticize Jason for the Cowboy's current mediocrity but I don't understand the animosity and personal attacks.

If the Cowboys were to experience a highly successful run then the greatest story would have been that an ex-Cowboy was at the helm of the organization. I share everyone's disapointment but I can't hate the guy.

You can't criticize a Head Coach for choosing to spend an evening during the bye watching a championship game, it's just wrong. And who knows? Maybe some type of inspiration will hit him that can be carried over to his team, the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jason Garrett has a reputation as one of the hardest working head coaches in the NFL.

He is currently the Head Coach of the Cowboys because Jerry Jones wants it that way and he will continue to be Head Coach until Jerry decides differently. Therefore, isn't the criticism misplaced.

You can disagree with Jerry's decision to keep Jason Garrett and you can even continue to criticize Jason for the Cowboy's current mediocrity but I don't understand the animosity and personal attacks.

If the Cowboys were to experience a highly successful run then the greatest story would have been that an ex-Cowboy was at the helm of the organization. I share everyone's disapointment but I can't hate the guy.

You can't criticize a Head Coach for choosing to spend an evening during the bye watching a championship game, it's just wrong. And who knows? Maybe some type of inspiration will hit him that can be carried over to his team, the Cowboys.
Nice post ..

But of course we know on the Internet we can bash anyone for anything.

Some fans will never get it but Garrett has inspired me to have something to root for following the Cowboys.

cern

Reaction score

Fait accompli. In the final analysis, nothing else really matters.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Any little bit of public criticism helps. In other news, Garrett clapping.

He was having withdrawals, there was no game for him to clap this weekend. His urge to cheer lead got him to the world series. They caught him clapping there. I know Jerry really likes him, why not remove him as a HC and hand him some poms poms and make him director of the cheer leading squad.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I disagree with Jimmy but I’m just going to clap anyways.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Lol many cowboy zoners on here said this was a non issue

Garrett was just blowing off some steam!