JJ is simply clowning us

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerruh is a master troller. I’m betting he already knows who he’s going to hire. He’s just making everyone wait because he doesn’t want to “fire” Garrett-top. Someone posted info that Garrett’s contract goes another 14 days. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jerruh let’s it go until then. He wants handshake, hug, and a walk off into the sunset for his boy...
Yep and he’d like to see Jason snatched up by another team proving him right.

Remember Jerry’s more interested in being right than winning . And why we’re in this mess still almost 25 years later.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
not one team has hired a new HC yet,
o_O
3kyqld.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If a change was to be made, it wouldn't have been difficult to announce it yesterday, I'm insulted as a fan of this circus, plain and simple. WE are the most valuable franchise in the world, and here we are with the Garrett sympathetic tour. Unbeliveable!!

I have often said, If you owned Exxon, wouldn't you hire the best CEO to run it? instead we get a coach to learn on the job for the last 10 years, and is still a moron.

This organization isn't solely focused on football or winning SB's, it's primary focus is revenue, and most of all having a senile owner who can't turn his back from a camera or radio microphone.

We and the media got clowned yesterday!!

So, whats new ?

blueblood70

Reaction score
first off that was long after my post and hes a fired coach ie retread along with del rio and hes not what most want and good luck Washington lol hes not better then garett and thats not the direction we want to go here in dallas..

no other team has intervied a coach yet, they start tomorrow and we arent behind, period end of story.. whomever jerry wants top of his list are for sure available..

next...

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
lol after 25 years he’s a POS. A mighty long time. And sports is more than just entertainment, it’s taken very seriously! Football, baseball, soccer, hockey around the globe cricket tennis you name it even down to high school sports and obviously the olympics. You think players and coaches view it as entertainment? people who work and workout around the clock? You’re fooling yourself!

So one of the biggest sports institutions in the world is just entertainment? It’s actually sad that a Cowboy fan would think that but also par for the course under Jerry Jones!
Now you are questioning my fandom. I have been around since 1970 and have seen a lot of changes.

I want to win a sb as bad as the next guy but it's not something I can control. I just enjoy the game for what it is....a game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Now you are questioning my fandom. I have been around since 1970 and have seen a lot of changes.

I want to win a sb as bad as the next guy but it's not something I can control. I just enjoy the game for what it is....a game.
:hammer:yup the games are a roller-coaster ride of emotions throughout the year is enough, spending so much time worrying about contracts, coaches, and what the owners and FO are or arent doing is a pure waste but looking at this forum , 60% is all about that stuff..the business side is not our worry..

watch the games debate the players and coaches after games etc we can spend enough time doing that as the rest isnt why I watch..

social media, cell phone apps, over exposure of tv sports shows, and the internet has created this monster but back in the 90s you watched Sportscast on TV, couldn't wait to grab the sports sections to read stat lines and players interviews and that was it,, the anxiety and looking forward to the next games is all we had and made them much better then now...

we will know when we know...

lets get back to talking trash and arguing over players like or hate and why LOL

Dak, Amari and Jones biggest FAS but 20others on the block, this is going to be a big off season of change..

its been a longtime coming but its a perfect timing to get a new coach that can choose a lot of his new players to fit their scheme and his QB can be FT and evaluated without and longer commitment.. Im sure Jerry sees this... its time..:popcorn:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
:hammer:yup the games are a roller-coaster ride of emotions throughout the year is enough, spending so much time worrying about contracts, coaches, and what the owners and FO are or arent doing is a pure waste but looking at this forum , 60% is all about that stuff..the business side is not our worry..

watch the games debate the players and coaches after games etc we can spend enough time doing that as the rest isnt why I watch..

social media, cell phone apps, over exposure of tv sports shows, and the internet has created this monster but back in the 90s you watched Sportscast on TV, couldn't wait to grab the sports sections to read stat lines and players interviews and that was it,, the anxiety and looking forward to the next games is all we had and made them much better then now...

we will know when we know...

lets get back to talking trash and arguing over players like or hate and why LOL

Dak, Amari and Jones biggest FAS but 20others on the block, this is going to be a big off season of change..

its been a longtime coming but its a perfect timing to get a new coach that can choose a lot of his new players to fit their scheme and his QB can be FT and evaluated without and longer commitment.. Im sure Jerry sees this... its time..:popcorn:
I don't have enough likes.

I'm getting busted because I am not the correct type of fan. I will chalk it up to trolling and try not to take it personal. Sorry to my fellow posters if i said anything to offend.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't have enough likes.

I'm getting busted because I am not the correct type of fan. I will chalk it up to trolling and try not to take it personal. Sorry to my fellow posters if i said anything to offend.
I gave you a few lol but they are taking this stuff way too personal..