JJ just isn't cutting it.

Reaction score
Wimbo;1657660 said:
Who really cares if JJ is cutting it or not... JJ + MB3 = very, very good.

Now THAT makes a lot of sense. One RB is carrying the team for the other RB, so let's just keep it the way it is.

You ever think that the only reason the running game is working is because Barber has over a 6.0 average? Jones' average is half of Barber's, and they have had pretty much the same amount of carries. What does that tell you? I know, "If it 'aint broke, don't fix it", right?

Every championship team looks to where their weaknesses are & tries to strengthen them, not just go with the flow because one of the two is doing his job!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jones may not get resigned but I doubt he is going any where this season.

Reaction score
Idgit;1657716 said:
Thanks for this thread, Cogan.
What's your take on Romo v. Henson?

I can see where you get your name. For one thing, both players I mention still play for the team, jerk. If I see something not working for this team, I will put in my opinion. I don't care who else has said what. If you don't like the thread, Idget, stay out of it, dummy.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
eduncan22;1657653 said:
JJ needs more carries.

11-16 carries a game isn't going to do it.

omg... :rolleyes:

With all due respect, you are delusional.

Reaction score
Danny White;1657658 said:
Hmmmmm...

Julius is disappointing. We should draft McFadden.

A lot of new ground is being broken in this thread.

If I tend to agree with other threads that have been posted, so what. I haven't seen you writing any new and tintilating threads lately. You must just like ripping others than to have an original idea of your own, right?

Besides, if you don't like the topic of this thread, I suggest you not open it...........duh.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
eduncan22;1657653 said:
JJ needs more carries.

11-16 carries a game isn't going to do it.
He needs less carries. Everytime he carries the ball is one time Barber could be carrying it. I'm not a big fan of this running back by committee approach, and Barber is the real deal. I guess I'll have to wait until next season.

In the meantime, this team has put up 45 and 37 points respectively. Why exactly do we need McFadden again? I'd rather have a cornerback to be honest.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I know you want us to give JJ more carries, but I want to win. Giving JJ more carries is not going to help with that.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Clove;1657989 said:
I know you want us to give JJ more carries, but I want to win. Giving JJ more carries is not going to help with that.

And it JuJo really is one of those RBs that needs lots of carries to "get in the game" (he isn't) then screw him. I want a RB that's good-to-go from start to finish.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Cogan;1657757 said:
If I tend to agree with other threads that have been posted, so what. I haven't seen you writing any new and tintilating threads lately. You must just like ripping others than to have an original idea of your own, right?

Besides, if you don't like the topic of this thread, I suggest you not open it...........duh.

True enough, I try to avoid starting a new thread if there are already hundreds of existing threads on the same topic.

But if I ever have something tintilating to share, you can be sure I'll do so! :D

I tried to share my tit-illating new sig picture yesterday, but that didn't work out so well. :mad:

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Vick deserves to be punished. Five years in prison and a lifetime ban from the NFL are good places to start."
PAUL WOODY
TIMES-DISPATCH COLUMNIST

And who is the Paul Woody Clown you speak of????

Sarcasm. I live in Richmond, While house breaking My puppy knew him well.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius;1658013 said:
Vick deserves to be punished. Five years in prison and a lifetime ban from the NFL are good places to start."
PAUL WOODY
TIMES-DISPATCH COLUMNIST

And who is the Paul Woody Clown you speak of????

Sarcasm. I live in Richmond, While house breaking My puppy knew him well.

:confused:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Whew... I was getting worried... its been atleast a few days since we started a threat like this about you know who

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Cogan;1657647 said:
JJ just isn't cutting it.

It's ok, it's ok! I just bought JJ a set of Ginsu! Problem solved!!
HWGC22-6_F.jpg

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rack;1657992 said:
And it JuJo really is one of those RBs that needs lots of carries to "get in the game" (he isn't) then screw him. I want a RB that's good-to-go from start to finish.

your sig is cracking me up!

thewireman

Reaction score
I made a good thread but it got erased from the board...

But to the thread, Marion is my favorite player on the team

zeromaster

Reaction score
As I look over my Thread Value Chart I am reminded of the saying: there is nothing new under the sun. :D

C'mon Sunday...