JJ Mccarthy

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I didn't see the arm. If he can't consistently make the out sideline throw, he is not going to make it. He was also surrounded by a lot of NFL talent and an NFL coach.
He was working with less talent than a few of the top QBs in the draft. His arm is fine, the narrative that he can't make Sunday throws has randomly popped up. He arm is absolutely good enough for the NFL, it's not like he's working with a noodle.

cnuball21

Reaction score
If we’re not going to extend Dak and play the cheap game in FA just draft a QB. JJ ain’t falling to 24 but Is consider Penix at this point.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He was working with less talent than a few of the top QBs in the draft. His arm is fine, the narrative that he can't make Sunday throws has randomly popped up. He arm is absolutely good enough for the NFL, it's not like he's working with a noodle.
Not impressed with QB crop this year.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
sorry. he is nothing special. at best a top 15 QB. not a top 5. we complain about not having an elite QB. then people want to draft an average QB. who will end up at best average in NFL.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I don't think we would have to move mountains, more like a small hill, he might even make it to 24.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Could be Brees or could be Bridgewater. If scouts think he could possibly be the former, we arent sniffing him

visionary

Reaction score
I’ll take Herbert if Harbaugh wants to take JJ

LOL, his own college coach wont take him

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dallas should move mountains to go get him.
Definitely would be an upgrade to what we got......I would do it. He's a proven leader compared to the dope we got leading the franchise right now. 1 sack....and that guy gets afraid of his own shadow.....and that's no joke. What the hell is he gonna do now that his security blanket left tackle is done here?