JJT, since you read this board...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Could we please get a question tomorrow about how our linebackers are doing? We have a coach who is implementing a new linebacker-heavy system and who has famously said that "I like linebackers. I collect 'em." Yet we're four days into camp and not a single question about Bradie James, Scott Shanle, the "too-small" LOLB position, how Burnett is doing... Nothing. Instead, we get questions about the slogan on Parcells' tee-shirt (not from JJT). Good grief.

Thanks, man. :)

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
Could we please get a question tomorrow about how our linebackers are doing? We have a coach who is implementing a new linebacker-heavy system and who has famously said that "I like linebackers. I collect 'em." Yet we're four days into camp and not a single question about Bradie James, Scott Shanle, the "too-small" LOLB position, how Burnett is doing... Nothing. Instead, we get questions about the slogan on Parcells' tee-shirt (not from JJT). Good grief.

And if anyone else ever asks "What does it take to be a Parcells Guy?" AGAIN ...please knock them up the side of the head for me!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
you and all the fans that have to listen to the same question ever year like the critera changes

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
JJT could please also ask Mickey why he's masquerading as a mediot when infact he's part of the Cowboys PR department. Tell him it's okay to stand next to Rich during the press conference.

Nightshade

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:

OUTSTANDING request!!!!!!!!!
:bow: :yourock: :bravo:

I mean the entire switch to the 3-4 hinges on this one point doesn't it? Oh yes and inexperience at almost every position in this scheme.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
If you do read the board--can I just tell you how much you stink? With the calibre of "writers" your paper has, no wonder it has to lie about its circulation numbers. And could you possibly whine any more about the 3-4 or Ellis/Glover? Or maybe you & Ted Baxter Lite (Dale Hansen, who doesn't have Ted Baxter's personality or talent) could have a whine-off about Parcells not talking to you in the offseason. You know, because during the offseason you didn't trump up enough drama about that. Not sure if you should be called the French Whine or the French Mistake(n). Still waiting for you to actually write something, you know, informative or interesting.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Charles said:
JJT could please also ask Mickey why he's masquerading as a mediot when infact he's part of the Cowboys PR department. Tell him it's okay to stand next to Rich during the press conference.
Unfortunately, JJT & the rest of the mediots from DMN are themselves masquerading as being sports reporters.

Nightshade

Reaction score
Kittymama said:
If you do read the board--can I just tell you how much you stink? With the calibre of "writers" your paper has, no wonder it has to lie about its circulation numbers. And could you possibly whine any more about the 3-4 or Ellis/Glover? Or maybe you & Ted Baxter Lite (Dale Hansen, who doesn't have Ted Baxter's personality or talent) could have a whine-off about Parcells not talking to you in the offseason. You know, because during the offseason you didn't trump up enough drama about that. Not sure if you should be called the French Whine or the French Mistake(n). Still waiting for you to actually write something, you know, informative or interesting.

Well that's just one kittymama's opinion. I've always liked your writing style and the way you re-distribute the scraps you get from the Cowboys table.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kittymama said:
Unfortunately, JJT & the rest of the mediots from DMN are themselves masquerading as being sports reporters.
So, KM, can I take it from your replies, you don't exactly like the DMN reporters? :p:

2much2soon

Reaction score
Kittymama said:

Ted Baxter lite? Thats beautiful.
I am not in the Dallas area so I don't believe I have seen Dale Hansen before but that paints a helluva picture.
For those of us old enough to know what you are talking about, anyway.

Nightshade

Reaction score
BTW

Tell Luksa, Cowlishaw, Blackstone and Gosselin they're the tops with me too. I know he's not a DMN Guy but I really only hate Mickey. But he's well... you know he's really just the Jones' pet rabbit isn't he?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Kittymama said:

Come on KM. Dont hold all of that in. Thats negative energy you got stored up. Let it OUT. Let it OUT. Tell us how you really feel. :laugh2:

D

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nightshade said:
Well that's just one kittymama's opinion. I've always liked your writing style and the way you re-distribute the scraps you get from the Cowboys table.

Can the *real* JJT please stand up?

Ken

Reaction score
JJT,
one question I've been wanting someone to ask Parcells is how he feels about Bellichek's accomplishments, along with his former assistants? Has he learned anything from what they did? Is it far from what he does in any way?

Something along those lines. I've always been very interested in if he is proud of them, jealous(not that he would say it), in awe of them.

Thanks.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Ken said:
JJT,
one question I've been wanting someone to ask Parcells is how he feels about Bellichek's accomplishments, along with his former assistants? Has he learned anything from what they did? Is it far from what he does in any way?

Something along those lines. I've always been very interested in if he is proud of them, jealous(not that he would say it), in awe of them.

Thanks.

JJT, I have a question.

What is the square root of 667899007632?

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
She is a bandwagoner. :D

I thought WG could have been JJT in cognito. :laugh2: Just kidding WG!

But my firm belief is still that BrownSugar is actually JJT. She seems to report news just minutes before JJT releases an article in DMN.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:

But my firm belief is still that BrownSugar is actually JJT. She seems to report news just minutes before JJT releases an article in DMN.
She is very much missed.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tuna Helper said:

:D Nah, but I'd luv his gig...Covering Cowboys 24-7 365 days a year. Oh the joy!!!

Ditto what LTN said. She's definitely missed.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
:D Nah, but I'd luv his gig...Covering Cowboys 24-7 365 days a year. Oh the joy!!!

Ditto what LTN said. She's definitely missed.

Yeah, I'd like his job also, but he makes a lot of mistakes and often has his facts wrong. Even a guy like me knows that the Cowboys made the playoffs in 1999. JJT repeatedly said (prior to 2003) that their last appearance was in 1998. It took me 3 emails over 5 days to finally convince him (he finally reseached the subject on his own). Maybe he moonlights at DMN and writes articles on fine cuisine, so the Cowboys may not be his only gig.

:laugh2: