JJT Sunday 105.3 Dallas

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
By the playoffs, we had Glenn trying to come back from his injury, an injured Owens mostly serving as a decoy and Witten. We needed Patrick Crayton to step up but the role was too big for him. A healthy Glenn and Owens would have made a huge difference.

Just a healthy Glenn would have been enough.

Or Crayton not pulling up on what should have been the winning TD pass on the 2nd to the last play. It was that close.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks TD3!
DiNucci - this is a direct quote.... "This boy has on the Romo cologne. He has great pocket awareness and escapability. Watched a lot of film on the guy and he can play. Cooper Rush will have his hands full keeping his job."
The Cowboys will have a new backup this year. DiNucci gets coached up by McCarthy and he will be better than Rush in no time. I spent some time catching up on DiNucci last night and was greatly impressed.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Well i'm out on DiNucci.

Notice you only got four likes on what you were sure was a clever shot.

You’re always swimming uphill on Tony but that’s just how five percenters have to deal with life I guess. If De Nucci was Romo with this team and this draft reached its potential...well you already know. You just like playin’ with people. In fact you got me. It’s my bad.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
DiNicci reminded me of 9 too but much like 9 he’s prob 2-3 yrs away of any trusting him. I’d say rush is safe for this year especially with zero to little offseason

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Notice you only got four likes on what you were sure was a clever shot.

You’re always swimming uphill on Tony but that’s just how five percenters have to deal with life I guess. If De Nucci was Romo with this team and this draft reached its potential...well you already know. You just like playin’ with people. In fact you got me. It’s my bad.
Notice how you got only 1 like. And you see this message to like ratio? Get on my level. Romo reached his potential as a qb who just wasnt good enough.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Romo was my first thought on Dinucci. Similar movements and creativity with the football. Obviously long way to go to earn that comparison though, lol. Would likely have been a priority free agent but the Cowboys saved the trouble by drafting him. Always excited to see rookie QBs compete!
He’s accurate and throws a nice ball too, not the strongest arm but neither was romo till he learned how to spin it.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Thought we'd be interested in pulling the trigger for QB James Morgan of Florida Int. in the 5th round but the likes of Tyler bad *** and Anae clearly out valued Morgan.
i'm interested to see game tapes and scouting pro files of this Ben QB we drafted very late.
His stock was apparently such that the Cowboys did not want to get into a post-draft bidding war for him, so they gambled their final pick on him.

And we have great QB related coaches in Mccarthy, Mussenheimer and Kellen and if Big Ben has tools, accuracy and a knack for game that will be a foundation to
build off of as he gains maturity, :cool:

We didn't get a chance at Morgan in the 5th because the Jets took him in the 4th right after took Robinson. I wonder if we had Morgan targeted at all and if we was someone we would have taken before Robinson. As it stands, we are likely to get a lot more short term out of Robinson than a backup QB.